She May Not Be As Pretty As Some Hookah's But She's Mine :)

She's a Modern Social Smoke that I got for 65$ at Jungle Jims (if you've ever heard of them)

I bought her with a friend and have loved her since. She's my first and her name is Pheonix.

Thanks for checking her out!

[attachment=6427:hookah1.jpg]

welcome to the forum, i like the color

Thanks, buying it with my friend we had to agree on a colour, and red's the only one neither of us dispised.

I would have prefered blue tbh :)

well cant always get what we want lol. 

I still enjoy her nonetheless She smokes b-e-a-utifully. She's about 2 1/2 feet tall, so perfect for on the ground, sitting in a chair, and relaxing.

Yea NightHawk Beat Me To It you'd be shocked how many Hookah's MZ makes. The 1st Nammor Hookahs on Hookah-Shisha were MZ's the SS hookahs are MZ's MZ has a god line of solid pipes too. But Now im All into Syrians I had owned a couple MZ's in the past though. 

Wait Till you smoke from a Syrian Pipe. Once you do you will be hooked on them. Also even the Lower end Syrians look amazing compared to many Egyptians. They have nicer bases and better designs etched on the brass stems and trays. 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Yea NightHawk Beat Me To It you'd be shocked how many Hookah's MZ makes. The 1st Nammor Hookahs on Hookah-Shisha were MZ's the SS hookahs are MZ's MZ has a god line of solid pipes too. But Now im All into Syrians I had owned a couple MZ's in the past though 

sorry for double posting my computer has been weird as of late and i meant to attach the pics in the previous post

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Yea NightHawk Beat Me To It you'd be shocked how many Hookah's MZ makes. The 1st Nammor Hookahs on Hookah-Shisha were MZ's the SS hookahs are MZ's MZ has a god line of solid pipes too. But Now im All into Syrians I had owned a couple MZ's in the past though. 

Wait Till you smoke from a Syrian Pipe. Once you do you will be hooked on them. Also even the Lower end Syrians look amazing compared to many Egyptians. They have nicer bases and better designs etched on the brass stems and trays. 

hmmm as long as you can pack, the smokes about the same from majority of the pipes, just control your restriction by water level in your vase. 

thats good looking pipe, a buddy of mine has one close to that, he picked up on sale, he enjoys it. Smoked out of it a few times my self, very good draw. If i could make a few recommendations i would say, replace the stock bowl and pick up a new hose. 

It uses a Social Smoke Pro Lounge hose, great hoses, I have two. And I'm pretty sure it's a SS Hemi bowl, not sure how good it is though, I never used mine when I got it with my MZ Orion :\

The hose my friend got had a lingering plastic taste, and it persisted after 2 weeks worth of smoking, so my friend ended up throwing it out. If that is not a common issue then carry on. But draw on the bowl left much to be desired. 

The hose my friend got had a lingering plastic taste, and it persisted after 2 weeks worth of smoking, so my friend ended up throwing it out. If that is not a common issue then carry on. But draw on the bowl left much to be desired. 

That's a bit odd, both of mine never had an initial plastic taste or smell at all :\ I love them, my red one like hers is my coffee hose and my black one is my main for fruits and stuff. I figured the bowl was a bit bleh though

That's a bit odd, both of mine never had an initial plastic taste or smell at all :\ I love them, my red one like hers is my coffee hose and my black one is my main for fruits and stuff. I figured the bowl was a bit bleh though

Agreed. My black social smoke pro lounge hose is now 2 years old still going strong! cant make any complaints about it plus the glass tip made it sooo much better!