For Chreees

Skoozle

Lol, I was at an Eid party Thursday night and my teenage cousin showed me a bunch of Andy Samburg songs.

At 0:28, I knew I had to post this for Chreees, the worlds foremost pants jizzer.

Yeah, I recently had to reference the Throw it on the Ground song... Went to a Logan's that encourages you to NOT throw your peanut shells on the floor by having a second bucket just for shells. I was a rebel and THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!! My favorite line in the song is "Man what you want me to do with this, eat it? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!" In reference to the little kid handing him birthday cake... Haha. Anyway, in all seriousness, I do not have a frequent jizzing problem.

hahaha, ah chris, there is a pill for that. 

but ashely you didn't know about lonely island? they are fantastic

Nah, I'm pretty out of touch with things like that.  Basically, if it isn't on a hookah forum, I don't know about it.

Yeah, I recently had to reference the Throw it on the Ground song... Went to a Logan's that encourages you to NOT throw your peanut shells on the floor by having a second bucket just for shells. I was a rebel and THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!! My favorite line in the song is "Man what you want me to do with this, eat it? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!" In reference to the little kid handing him birthday cake... Haha. Anyway, in all seriousness, I do not have a frequent jizzing problem.

I saw Throw it on the ground that night too. Also pretty funny.

"This is a cell phone; My dad's not a cell phone" lol.