Steam Games

KnightHawk63

Ya I used to be super nerd when it can to Starcraft and I about creamed my pants when I heard about SC2 coming out but then you had to have online just to play the campaign lol

Ya I used to be super nerd when it can to Starcraft and I about creamed my pants when I heard about SC2 coming out but then you had to have online just to play the campaign lol

yeah!! that was the stupidest thing ever! and you have to pay to get any other accounts on it! so dumb >:( i was upset about SC2

Ya I used to be super nerd when it can to Starcraft and I about creamed my pants when I heard about SC2 coming out but then you had to have online just to play the campaign lol yeah!! that was the stupidest thing ever! and you have to pay to get any other accounts on it! so dumb >:( i was upset about SC2 Pure ridiculousness I couldn't imagine paying for other accounts, I could play user map settings games on brood war all day long. Are those servers still up? If so I may have to reinstall on my laptop and find a hotel lobby with wifi lol.

• 6 months later...

This topic needs a bump! I've been playing a shit ton of borderlands 2 (I'm almost over 200 hours in the game now!). I also try just about anything that has local coop and controller support, I love me some couch coop and I'm looking forward to the rerelease of Metal Slug 3 this friday

Haven't tried Borderlands 2 yet, I played the first one a bunch with my online friends but never actually finished it. I've been playing Company of Heroes 2 co-op with friends too. I'll have to pick up Borderlands 2 when it's on a $9.99 sale again :)

If you enjoy the shoot'n'loot style gameplay, or rpg's in general, i would highly recommend you watch for the Game Of The Year edition to come on sale. the value in that package is unparalleled as far as I'm concerned (except for maybe when Civ 5 goes on sale, that game has so much value lol). The DLC packs for BL2 are each like 10-20 hours of gameplay and, together, amount to actually more time than I spent doing the main game, so to get all those in one pack is a super good deal (and they are all really fun, the only one that dragged a bit was Sir Hammerlocks, but even that one wasn't "bad" per se).

What's your steam username? I'll add you!

Sounds like a good deal, I'll definitely snag it when it goes on sale and give it a go. My username is KnightHawk63, go through my games list, maybe we have some of the same, I know I have boatloads. Haha

I love RUST it is amazing if you find a good server, I like one that is just between friendly and insane in terms of players there is just enough danger but not enough to where you can't make friends.

Who buys from humblebundle? I've gotten like 40 games from there for maybe 30 bucks.

Only reason I have not is usually because by the time a bundle comes out I have already picked up at least half of the titles lol.

Same I lack the patience to buy bundles I do pickup a buy this game and get the prequels for free if I know the series or it looks interesting but I stick to steam, they rarely let me down unless it is the developer shafting you. Customer Service however sucks.

I guess since I'm only now getting into PC gaming, that humble bundle has been amazing for me! Sure I've bought a few titles that HB comes out with later, but usually there is a few games in there that I do not have so I still buy, since it's a lot cheaper to do that. Then I just gift the codes to friends who do not have those games.

I internet steal a lot of video games cause I dont have much money to throw about after Im done with my hookah supplies each month, but this current bundle has some great games for anyone that likes indie, Dust is great, as is that wrestling game :D