Mahir Pulls Through!

No problem, man. Adding him to the list was definitely a good suggestion with how many people are reporting having orders un-fulfilled. Now that Hassouni has confirmed both his personal and business Facebook pages are deactivated, I feel it was definitely time to pull the plug. Sucks he has screwed people over. All I can say is I hope he gets his life in order, realizes the mistakes he has made, and becomes a better person from this. He used to be such a BAMF, so it's a shame it came to this.

I don't have much to contribute, other than that hearing about all this makes me angry and sad.

It is definitely for the best he is on the list now

No problem, man. Adding him to the list was definitely a good suggestion with how many people are reporting having orders un-fulfilled. Now that Hassouni has confirmed both his personal and business Facebook pages are deactivated, I feel it was definitely time to pull the plug. Sucks he has screwed people over. All I can say is I hope he gets his life in order, realizes the mistakes he has made, and becomes a better person from this. He used to be such a BAMF, so it's a shame it came to this.

Indeed! The good things I've read about him contributed to my decision to make my order, and with so much confidence, Unfortunately he screwed up just in time... bad timming on ordering my stuff with him =/

It's possible he never picked up the money from WU, also. It's not like Paypal, you have to go to an agent to get it.

edited to add: I just checked FB and neither his personal nor business accts are there anymore...

Nah, when i sent the mtcn number and asked him if it was all good he said it was.
And yeah, just noticed that few days ago, at the same time I've thought "now i know for sure, its over"

Diego, you should definitely talk to your bank or credit card company and let them know what's going on. If you have not received the products, they may be able to help you out in some way (though I'm not sure, since it was Western Union used...maybe talk to them?). Either way, you should be getting a refund if you're not getting your products.

I guess it's time to take down my Nazarhookah air freshener from my rearview mirror that's been obviously dead for the past 2 years.  :(

I still have my nazarhookah keychains.. I'll keep them, as a memento for better days.. :sad44: