Mahir Pulls Through!

well first its werid looking at your emails because my emails with mahir are not with a @aol.com address mine are with his gmail and his sales@nazarhookah.com

idk why are you sending emails with a aol.com address.

Heres one of the emails i sent for this email you said: http://imageshack.com/a/img593/7461/u1z1.png

Well, I guess that about sums it up. I've placed quite a few orders with Nazar over the years but apparently that's not going to happen anymore.

I don't care how convenient it is to order from him, I have completely lost all respect as a vendor for Nazar.

I could understand personal issues getting in the way at first, but when you make a business  agreement then it eventually needs to be fulfilled.

I don't fuck around with my hard earned dollars, and sad to say that Mahir will no longer see any of them from me personally. 

This is a very interesting situation, I really hope that some closure comes out of it rather than being left on the back burner to continue to be scorched. At this point though, I really doubt anything new will be heard from Mahir about this.

The whole situation is really sad, someone burns me for that much cash I'm gonna drag them through a dark alley. Sad to say I need some closure on this as well (like joe dirt) keep us posted. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Oh wow. That is terrible and he stole 1200 that's not a small piece of change. If i were you, i'd call The BBB i'd call western union inform them you were scammed out of your money. I'd do anything i can to ruin someone who took over $1000 from me. you should sue him. take him to small claims court. 

Not sure how you would be able to sue from outside the US. If you aren't a citizen/resident then you don't have that right for small claims. From Brazil, the only thing I think you can do is Western Union (they won't follow up, I can tell you that) or maybe BBB, but even then it's a tough situation.

Not sure how you would be able to sue from outside the US. If you aren't a citizen/resident then you don't have that right for small claims. From Brazil, the only thing I think you can do is Western Union (they won't follow up, I can tell you that) or maybe BBB, but even then it's a tough situation.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing =/ Maybe I should make him a visit LOL. Thank you all very much for your time! Really appreciate it, and sorry for any inconvenience, and my english ahaha, to make things worse i got an infection in my teeth and cant taste shisha anymore, at least until i treat it (I Hope!), cant even smoke to relax a little hahaha, so sad =/
Anyways thanks again =) 

Oh wow. That is terrible and he stole 1200 that's not a small piece of change. If i were you, i'd call The BBB i'd call western union inform them you were scammed out of your money. I'd do anything i can to ruin someone who took over $1000 from me. you should sue him. take him to small claims court. 

I wish i was from USA to do that hehe, actually not just for that, for many things lol, im protesting a lot in the streets btw, so much problems in Brazil, I was just hoping i could get home and relax with my hookah haha.

Well, I guess that about sums it up. I've placed quite a few orders with Nazar over the years but apparently that's not going to happen anymore.

I don't care how convenient it is to order from him, I have completely lost all respect as a vendor for Nazar.

I could understand personal issues getting in the way at first, but when you make a business  agreement then it eventually needs to be fulfilled.

I don't fuck around with my hard earned dollars, and sad to say that Mahir will no longer see any of them from me personally. 

Yeah thats very sad someone do that to us, at least i could warn some people to be carefull atm with mahir.

It sucks because Mahir used to be so legit ... You almost ... don't want to believe it but ... eh, what ya gonna do.

Sorry for your loss man, to help you out a bit, let me know if you like any nakhla flavors, if I have them on hand I will send them to you at my cost so you can at least get some tasty nakhla really cheap.

PM me if you're interested.

so i've tried calling and texting him hes out. idk never replied like normal i'll get something in liek 2 months lol. oh well no more business for him, im done also. sorry for you loss man its a shitty thing todo maybe WU can get ur money back but i doubt it. :(

If you wanna look at beauties check out the collection section here :-) I have a collection other members have even better collections 

Some people have the most stunning collections of all time on this forum lol 

I cannot believe this! how will this SCHMUCK enjoy other peoples hard earned money? i wouldnt even be able to digest scamming someone like this. Hopefully he gets whats going to come to him.. what goes around comes around.... really sucks to see you loose this kind of money.. thats like months of work for me as i only work 10 hrs a week HOPEFULLY YOU CAN CATCH THAT SCAMMING SCUM BAG FUK

I cannot believe this! how will this SCHMUCK enjoy other peoples hard earned money? i wouldnt even be able to digest scamming someone like this. Hopefully he gets whats going to come to him.. what goes around comes around.... really sucks to see you loose this kind of money.. thats like months of work for me as i only work 10 hrs a week HOPEFULLY YOU CAN CATCH THAT SCAMMING SCUM BAG FUK

Amen! I kind of don't see his logic doing this having a following on the forums. I personally never imagined him doing this to anyone. To rob someone of so much hard earned  money and for what? 

I don't understand why he wants to ruin his credibility which is already far-gone and ruin his whole business for the sake of ripping off 1 person out of 1200 of his hard earned money.. 

I seriously hope he gets what's coming to him. I don't understand why he would do all this after selling nice Turkish bases just a few months prior. Also requesting a money order for something is beyond shady! 

now that i thik about it, he might be in jail or suspended drivers lisences or worse. because for a while he was going out drinking every night after working and driving home. like DRUNK, hed call and text me on the road. just drunk sometimes this was like 4-5 months ago and some times back like 9 months ago

now that i thik about it, he might be in jail or suspended drivers lisences or worse. because for a while he was going out drinking every night after working and driving home. like DRUNK, hed call and text me on the road. just drunk sometimes this was like 4-5 months ago and some times back like 9 months ago

I talked to him within the last month. so if this is true, it's been within a month..

It's possible he never picked up the money from WU, also. It's not like Paypal, you have to go to an agent to get it.

edited to add: I just checked FB and neither his personal nor business accts are there anymore...

Can we just add Mahir to the banned vendors list already? This is fucking stupid. I sincerely request that we erase any positive mention of Nazar on HF so we can avoid more people getting fucked over by him in the future. It's one thing for a few of you who have direct contact with him to buy the odd thing from him here and there, but all that does is lead people to believe they will have good experiences with him (they won't). I'm just getting sick of continually seeing mention of him when it's been a widely known fact, for at least a year, that he has been a flake and been fucking people over. I was among one of the first people that got screwed over by him, and I talked to him almost daily at that point. I saw the red flag and just started dealing with people who I can trust, yet on and on throughout this year there has been a steady stream of people getting fucked over by him. Is that the message we want to be sending to people who don't know any better? "Give it a shot"? I think not. It is not the job of anyone here to try and put out fires that Mahir started, if he wants to burn up his reputation and business, that's on him, and we shouldn't be letting new members wander into that shitstorm.

• Upvote 2

Can we just add Mahir to the banned vendors list already? This is fucking stupid. I sincerely request that we erase any positive mention of Nazar on HF so we can avoid more people getting fucked over by him in the future. It's one thing for a few of you who have direct contact with him to buy the odd thing from him here and there, but all that does is lead people to believe they will have good experiences with him (they won't). I'm just getting sick of continually seeing mention of him when it's been a widely known fact, for at least a year, that he has been a flake and been fucking people over. I was among one of the first people that got screwed over by him, and I talked to him almost daily at that point. I saw the red flag and just started dealing with people who I can trust, yet on and on throughout this year there has been a steady stream of people getting fucked over by him. Is that the message we want to be sending to people who don't know any better? "Give it a shot"? I think not. It is not the job of anyone here to try and put out fires that Mahir started, if he wants to burn up his reputation and business, that's on him, and we shouldn't be letting new members wander into that shitstorm.

I'll add a +1 to that

• Upvote 1