Mahir Pulls Through!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Blitzbolt/media/photo2_zps017a0f7e.jpg.html][/URL]

Yes i did get mine today, and yah semir is missing i dont understand why. but mahirs really lost lots of credibility with everyone. and i understand that getting things to iowa takes maybe a day or two longer, but he doesn't even have a tracking number or anything. 

photo2_zps017a0f7e.jpg

Yes i did get mine today, and yah semir is missing i dont understand why. but mahirs really lost lots of credibility with everyone. and i understand that getting things to iowa takes maybe a day or two longer, but he doesn't even have a tracking number or anything. 

THAT BASE IS FUCKING GORGEOUS!!

worth the wait IMO lol

• 2 months later...

well if you have proof of payment and a receipt you can demand him for a refund if he doesn't reply. IDK but you may contact the BBB. Mahir used to have a solid reputation here from what i know. If you file a complaint with the better business bureau you will need proof. Try contacting him 1st though. If he acts oblivious or w/e be sure to record all you and him talked about. good luck. 

Strange that he would do that though...  He used to have quite a following here. In Any case try reaching him. show him the receipt. If you do not have any receipt or proof of purchase there's nothing you can do.  

i for some reason dont think mahir would say he only accepts western union. reguardless of how bad he has been latly with orders.

yeah, him only accepting WU seems really odd, especially since he always seemed to prefer other payment methods.

Call your credit card company and file a dispute if you feel it's necessary.

I would but he only accepted Western union payment =/

I don't think we're talking about the same Mahir. That makes absolutely no sense. 

Im A Close friend of Alex, John , Twitchy , Julyano Ercin and another trusted person in the hookah world. I bought $64 box of charcoal from mahir, a expensive ship to brazil also, $90 dollar each box ( 8 box of charcoal inside of it ) . I never received none o them. He's not trust anymore, he only avoid all my messages, and just ignore me. I worked with him close to 2-4years ordering stuff.

Im not sure whats going one with him , but what hes doing with people its called scam, and this is what i can call him, a scammer.

well if you have proof of payment and a receipt you can demand him for a refund if he doesn't reply. IDK but you may contact the BBB. Mahir used to have a solid reputation here from what i know. If you file a complaint with the better business bureau you will need proof. Try contacting him 1st though. If he acts oblivious or w/e be sure to record all you and him talked about. good luck. 

Strange that he would do that though...  He used to have quite a following here. In Any case try reaching him. show him the receipt. If you do not have any receipt or proof of purchase there's nothing you can do.  

Well, i got some print screen from the negociation and from my WU payment confirmation. Dont know if that can help....
http://imageshack.com/a/img27/5656/x9dg.png

Sorry, forgot to hide mtcn number so i deleted, here it goes again: http://imageshack.com/a/img22/9444/y0js.png and the order total: http://imageshack.com/a/img822/2306/kpwa.png
The number 2.533.70 is what i paid in reais to western union (my country money), here shows he saying to pay by western union too.

Edited by Diego Da Silva Gomes

well first its werid looking at your emails because my emails with mahir are not with a @aol.com address mine are with his gmail and his sales@nazarhookah.com

idk why are you sending emails with a aol.com address.

well first its werid looking at your emails because my emails with mahir are not with a @aol.com address mine are with his gmail and his sales@nazarhookah.com

idk why are you sending emails with a aol.com address.

my messages was send for sales@nazarhookah.com, he replied on this other one, if u see in my screenshot, the first one (upper left) you will see in purple 
------ Original Message ----

To: Sales (sales@nazarhookah.com)

But anyways, i tryed those emails and his facebook, no replies, i left a lot of messages at his timeline too and he deleted.

Edited by Diego Da Silva Gomes