Your Opinion About A New (Km?) Hookah!

Hi guys!

Someone told me that he can find for me some Khalil Mamoon hookahs for 35-40€, and I am about to buy one. But there is a problem. Before we meet each other, I asked a picture of the available hookahs and he sent me this:3i2rrzd.jpg  Is this a real Khalil Mamoon hookah or its just s cheap fake KM or just an Egyptian hookah??? Would it worth the 35-40€(46$); And if yes, which one???

Any opinion is welcome!

ps: I'm not sure if the post is in the correct category

Looks legit, but a couple of them have the new cheap purge. The others have the old cheap purge. Just a heads up, some of the new cheaper pipes are maid of galvanized steel.

THe hose ports, downstems, purge valves, and bowl ports all ook like KM, However these are also very common on other egyptian hookahs.

The tray rests definitely don't look like KM rests.. I'm going to go with fake on this one. They definitely look egyptian though. See if you can get the seller to go down on price a bit. either way $40-50 for even a generic egyptian isn't a bad price

Looks legit, but a couple of them have the new cheap purge. The others have the old cheap purge. Just a heads up, some of the new cheaper pipes are maid of galvanized steel.

the tray rests look weird to me though? only the one on the far right looks legit to me. I've never seen those circular ones on KM's before??

the tray rests look weird to me though? only the one on the far right looks legit to me. I've never seen those circular ones on KM's before??

The one on the left looks legit too. But I have seen some other style rests. 

The one on the left looks legit too. But I have seen some other style rests. 

At OP.. I"d go with what Jess says.

I'm only basing it off the rests I've seen on KM's and our selection here is pretty minimal compared to what Jess has seen I'm sure.

:D disregard either way, definitely a good price!

Wow! Fast answers, thx! Well I will buy one of them in 4-5 days from now. But help me decide, which one looks better? Im about for the far right and the far left. I dont like too much the big one or the other central-left. He also sent me a picture of the bases and I prefer the No 1 or 2. What do you think of this? XU3LNXe.jpg

When it comes to bases, it's pretty much up to you and what you like. THey'll all perform the same.

I suggest going with a color scheme you really like, or something you think is puuurrty

favorite colors is usually what i go for.. or anything that just catches my eye.

of 1/2 of what you put up. I like number 1, but the paint looks like it might come off easily while cleaning it. number 2 might do the same, and in the pic looks like it might be tacky IRL.. The far left and far right ones look to be of the higher quality when it comes to the paint on them. Vases are cheap though.. get them from most vendors for 15 to 20. so you can always pick something else you might like later. Also members on here often sell their old bases.

number 2 looks sweet! but yea its all up to whatever color u wunna make ur hookah (:

Edited by kaoz187

Thanks guys, you helped me a lot! I think i will take the far left one.. I will inform you guys when it will arrive at me!!