feedback section

Whiteshadow

another forum I frequent- pbnation.com (not a promotion) has a feedback section based on the b/s/t where forum members can leave feedback on the status of their experience with each user. most people then link this to their sigs and update with a +X/-X status to show how their trades have gone. Assuming hookahforum ever does get a b/s/t section, one of these should go along with it to help keep it going smooth

• 1 month later...
Problem with this type of thing is that there can be an awfull lot of ego stroking going on!

I've seen a few examples of this on other forums.

However i guess that when you trade you have to accept there is a certain risk factor envolved. And what will happen
when the inevitable happens and the postal service lose someone's package.

I think keeping it in indivual threads.

JD

[quote name='mushrat']not sure what b/s/t is. But personally, i'd say iof you want to rate a trrade, then write it in the thread where you DID the trade.[/quote]
Buy/Sell/Trade.

Feedback can lead to inflated egos, that's true. I used to do a lot of trades on a site called PbNation, trading and selling $1500 markers. In cases like that, feedback is quite helpful, to help you know who you're dealing with.

Around here, everyone seems to know each other for the most part, so I wouldn't worry too much about a specific feedback section