Wtb Boho(S)

That_guy

Looking to buy some bohos, specifically jumbos and discs or "genie" style vases. Preferably made by Nizbor. If you or someone you know has one of these and wants to sell, PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of bohos I'd be willing to sell but not anymore of my nizbors. I've already sold a couple of my nizbors over the past couple years so I would like to keep the rest I have.l But I do have other bohos I'd be willing to sell.

I know you said jumbos, genies, or discs, do you have ANY interest in a bell?

I have a bunch of bohos I'd be willing to sell but not anymore of my nizbors. I've already sold a couple of my nizbors over the past couple years so I would like to keep the rest I have.l But I do have other bohos I'd be willing to sell.

I do!!

I have been looking to possibly trade my brown genie boho for something ... :-)

I'll let OP chime in and decide before I take any action.

I always wanted a Nizbor forever! :-( Lucky that you have more than one! That was always my Dream base! What other bohos do you have? anything in blue and gold or green and gold? Also you planning to sell any hookahs? lol 

I do!!

Already had that BJ from Kasbah, but didn't like it. Looking specifically for Nizbor vases lol.

I always wanted a Nizbor forever! :-( Lucky that you have more than one! That was always my Dream base! What other bohos do you have? anything in blue and gold or green and gold? Also you planning to sell any hookahs? lol 

I had like 11 of them, I sold 5 or so of them, I have like 6 or 7 now. I do have blue and gold bohos, I had a green and gold boho but I gave it to Stuie.

What hookahs are you interested in? PM me if you want so we don't cover this guys sale thread.

I do!!

Already had that BJ from Kasbah, but didn't like it. Looking specifically for Nizbor vases lol.

No prob, unfortunately I won't let go of anymore of nizbor vases. Once the factory shut down I said that was it and can't bare to sell any of the ones I have now. Sorry man.

I want that boho ill take any blue and gold boho i just like blue and gold! but if you can sell that for cheaper ill take it i want a boho but dont wanna pay a lot of money! lol 

I feel it's reasonably priced, especially considering they were $100 a pop when he was operational, and these are the last two he's likely to ever import. I own a 10" jumbo style red/gold BJ Glassworks boho that I love. 10" bohos work exceptionally well on smaller pipes, like Syrians.

I feel it's reasonably priced, especially considering they were $100 a pop when he was operational, and these are the last two he's likely to ever import. I own a 10" jumbo style red/gold BJ Glassworks boho that I love. 10" bohos work exceptionally well on smaller pipes, like Syrians.

I know he has a mark (no pun intended) up and he is probably selling them as cheap as he can but I personally think 85-100 is too much for a 10 inch.

• 2 weeks later...

I know he has a mark (no pun intended) up and he is probably selling them as cheap as he can but I personally think 85-100 is too much for a 10 inch.

Especially from BJ glass, but that's just me.....

• 2 weeks later...

How much were the bohos from HC when they first came out? Something like $60, and everyone complained about that price.

Well yeah, but it went from oh yeah regular glass for 20 to "crystal" for 60.... Then it just became hype over these pieces.

yea boho's are insanely expensive! The 1 i have is $85 :-( 

Some are purdy though! plus i needed a small 10" for the Spear. 

How much were the bohos from HC when they first came out? Something like $60, and everyone complained about that price.

yeah and those were nizbors too. I believe the jumbos were like $5 more if I remember correctly. I got a solid amount of bohos from back then. Quite happy now lol.