Wtb - Smedium/ 30G Phunnel

mattarios2

So I have a large, 2 mediums, one new small which is tiny, and 2 smediums I guess you call them, they hold about 30g, well 30g of nakhla at least.

The bowls I am looking for are in between the new smalls and the old old smalls that held like 45g.

New 2013 ~ 20G

What I am looking for ~ 30g

Old Old smalls ~ 40g

Thanks

i have a 2009 medium that holds like 40gm im pretty sure my 2011 small holds like 30-35 but idk excatlly, so i guess i  can keep a eye out for a 2011 small :) i acutlly sold my back ups back up recently to a local for a grip ton :) i felt bad but he was willing to pay so what evs. Now idk if u want a Tangiers specific, but i can see if i have any predator bowls around the same size you can always rip off the bar if u dont like it.

I have a Smedium that was purchased Feb 2011 (Stormy Blue), but I'm not sure how much it holds, never weighed the tobacco. I'd be willing to sell if its what you're looking for. And I rarely post here, but I'm superbeefy2050 on EDITED and hookahstephen from HP. 

Here's some pics of the bowl: 

el8pqq.jpg

2qm3pub.jpg

b4thz6.jpg

Edited by Chreees
Mentioned forum we don't mention here.

i have a 2009 medium that holds like 40gm im pretty sure my 2011 small holds like 30-35 but idk excatlly, so i guess i  can keep a eye out for a 2011 small :) i acutlly sold my back ups back up recently to a local for a grip ton :) i felt bad but he was willing to pay so what evs. Now idk if u want a Tangiers specific, but i can see if i have any predator bowls around the same size you can always rip off the bar if u dont like it.

Are you willing to sell that 2009? If so can I see pics?

I have a Smedium that was purchased Feb 2011 (Stormy Blue), but I'm not sure how much it holds, never weighed the tobacco. I'd be willing to sell if its what you're looking for. And I rarely post here, but I'm superbeefy2050 on EDITED and hookahstephen from HP. 

Here's some pics of the bowl:

yeah that looks really good super, want to pm me so we can talk price?

Anyone else who has bowls similar to this size please post pics here as I would to purchase them. I love these smedium sized bowls for OG nakhla.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

So that guy superbeefy decided to sell it to someone else despite the fact that I was the one looking to purchase in the first place. Anyone else have any? The ones posted in this thread are more like 45g bowls which I like as well, but I am also looking for the 30g phunnel bowls, they are a bit bigger than the new 2013 smalls.

I'd be willing to work cash + 1 or 2 or 3 bowls for one of my boho vases.

Thanks

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Blitzbolt/media/null_zpsbca38766.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Blitzbolt/media/null_zpsd1c26936.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Blitzbolt/media/null_zpsf982d765.jpg.html][/URL]

pmed