Beer

Coleman

So who doesn't love a nice cold one every so often. Lately I've been trying some new ones, primarily Belgians but a few local brews as well. But last night I tried a company called st. Archers. It was started by a group of local San Diego surfers and skaters then stone stepped in and started brewing it for them. I had their IPA and I must say that was the first IPA I actually liked. So who else likes to enjoy a nice tasty beer?

I do! Lately I've been drinking some tastier beer, lagers, ales, IPAs, not domestic cheapie beers. I love me some Sierra Nevada Pale ale, Summer Ale, also Red Hook Long Hammer IPA.

Ive been really into beers for a long time, a couple weeks ago i actually volunteered at the American Craft Beer Festival, it was probably one of the best jobs I've ever had. My tastes change with the seasons, I go for IPAs and Wheat beers during the summer, then fall i go for brown ales and doppelbocks and of course Maerzens, winter is all about stouts and porters and spring i like Koelsches and Pilsners. I try and drink local as much as possible because we have a pretty small scene out here in RI, but there are a lot of awesome brews that come out of them so I am never bored. I also just started getting into sours which I've found to be really interesting.

Right now in my fridge i have 2 BCBS left, some Lagunitas sucks (Much Much better fresh, this one was bottled in february), and I have a keg of Narragansett summer in my kegerator in the basement.

I found some more of that local company saint archers different types then I tried last time and I'm not sure what else I found a Cool San Francisco company with good ales, anchor steam want to try the summer ale since the ale they sell all the times pretty good

• 5 weeks later...

I really do enjoy an ice cold Stone - Arrogant Bastard and Double Bastard. I'm still looking for an oatmeal stout I can simmer down with. Suggestions?

Lately i got into Leffe Brune its a very unique dark Ale. Amazing taste. If you see it near you get it it is that damn good! Leffe Also makes a Blonde pilsnerish beer but i like the Brune a lot. Leffe is Belgian btw. 

I really do enjoy an ice cold Stone - Arrogant Bastard and Double Bastard. I'm still looking for an oatmeal stout I can simmer down with. Suggestions?

founders breakfast stout, sam smiths oatmeal stout,ipswitch oatmeal in that order.

Broojly Brewery Weisse is the best summer beer I've had. Refreshing, with a hint of citrus

I dunno dude, some beer I saw in the gas station here in my hometown. The ghetto gas station. The one by the post office. It has fried chicken. :) But yeah, it's pretty good. They also have a dragon fruit flavor, but that sounded kinda girly. Regular Michelob Ultra Light is one of my favorite light beers as well.