What "weird" Flavors Would You Like To See?

grape soda, hard pear cider, hard apple cider, oreo ice cream, chocolate peanut butter nutella, pizza, sour cream and onion chips :-) oh and honey BBQ ! 

French fries................that is all

You could probably do that yourself. Just cook some fries on some foil then use that same foil to smome with.

I found myself without foil one time so I used some foil thathad been used to cover the Thanksgiving Turkey when it was cooked.

The flavor came out to be Lemon Mint Turkey.

Haha I totally remember this story. :lol:

It is, definitely, and with acclimation it's about the closest I've found. I just find that it tends to be a bit more of a "syrup" taste. I like that it's a strong flavour, but like you said, it's just sweeter than actual raspberries.

It is, definitely, and with acclimation it's about the closest I've found. I just find that it tends to be a bit more of a "syrup" taste. I like that it's a strong flavour, but like you said, it's just sweeter than actual raspberries.

I hear ya. I recommend mixing it with khan el khalili.

Have you tried diluting it with a lighter razz, or some flavorless glycerin?

It's not so much the strength of the flavour that bothers me, it's the taste itself, and I don't think adding glycerin would fix that.

I really need to pick some of that up!

Have you tried diluting it with a lighter razz, or some flavorless glycerin?

It's not so much the strength of the flavour that bothers me, it's the taste itself, and I don't think adding glycerin would fix that.

I really need to pick some of that up!

Yes you do.

Nevermind, I found it on 5 star, but they have it labelled as Khan El Khalily lol 

Back on the subject of this thread (sort of), I'm also ordering a bunch of Argelini's flavours. I really, really, really liked their cranberry flavour, so I figured it was worth giving a few others a try.

Naw, bata is hit or miss, almost always miss. I have a couple boxes of bata currently, but supposedly nakhla doesn't import that to the states so it is tough to get but from time to time I can get it, like right now :-) If you want to try it I suggest you snag it because after these couple boxes I prob won't have it in stock for quite some time, super hard to find.