Hookah And Wine Pairings

So I've been playing around with things that go well with hookah, and I was wondering if anyone else has been trying pairing different wines with their shisha flavors? (Not wine in the bowl, just in a glass for sipping like a classy gent.)

So far, my favorite has been AF Berry with Barefoot winery's red moscato. Moscato in general seems to work well, as well as port, mead, and sweet red table wines. Anyone else doing this?

Yeah, I definitely drink beer and bourbon more often than wine. My lady is the wine drinker. But this is a good question. I have a hard enough time trying to pair wine to my dinners. haha

I'm not a big wine drinker, but like knight and dizz said, I often drink beers or whiskeys along with my smoke. Especially a lot of IPA's lately, there's something about the dry bitterness that goes so well with the flavors of the hookah.

I'm not a big wine drinker, but like knight and dizz said, I often drink beers or whiskeys along with my smoke. Especially a lot of IPA's lately, there's something about the dry bitterness that goes so well with the flavors of the hookah.

Couldn't agree more. I am loving boulevard single wide IPA.

As for wine, get any Chilean or a good Merlot.
You can't really go wrong with Merlot. Unless it's boxed.

Well i like a good beer, like a melange 3 or bois, a good 2010 Coton :) :) :) (ask nate or sundayfundaystv) but also i really like a good manhattan, or something just beautifully mixed :) or even some aged whiskey. Or my friend bringing some amazing aged beer from his cellar like a 2009 Black Tuesday :) good god talk about a 400$ beer lol

Or anything from his cellar :)

I can't generally drink alcohol and smoke hookah. Makes me sick. But I do remember drinking a nice blackberry brandy with Al Amir Blackberry and Tangiers Brambleberry.

As for wines, I will sometimes do a nice Riesling with something fruity like a Peach tobacco.