For Sale.. El Nefes Sultan With Lotus Tray

Adamrice23

oh guilty means free my friend lol. im jk it would look nice on m new amber jumbo thats on it way. i can borrow it till you sell it if you want.

just so its out of the way and ou have no more feelings towards it.

Was I correct or not? I'd really like to know if its welded on or not because I can assume all I want but knowing for sure would be nice

Why does everyone say welded, you can't weld brass. The correct term is soldered.

edm

Was I correct or not? I'd really like to know if its welded on or not because I can assume all I want but knowing for sure would be nice

Why does everyone say welded, you can't weld brass. The correct term is soldered.

edm

Good to know.. Soldered.. I will correct this in the future.. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

edm

No, soldered is not the correct term when referring to brass. Brazed is the correct term, and it has more in common with welding than soldering, even though technically soldering and brazing are both forms of "welding".

5lb shipping isnt that bad if you use fedex. I shipped 2 boxes 13 ;bs total 1 box had a hookah bowls tobacco and a base the other box had a spare base 1 box was 10 lbs the other was 3 lbs. cost me 33.47 total. The 10lbs box cost me 20$ to ship.... anyways if teh stem was just 5lbs just the stem shouldn't cost you more than 15 if you use fedex ground... just saying! I dont mean to put you on the spot but fedex shipping is pretty fairly priced also my package shipped to Cali and everything arrived perfectly!