For Sale.. El Nefes Sultan With Lotus Tray

Adamrice23

Is that 1 of the Brazilian one's where the lotus is welded on and a hose port is attached to the down-stem? If its 1 of those i'd come down on the price a bit. Also where is the base? sorry to shoot you down about that. Lets hope its 1 of the older well made ones. 

The older El Nefes pipes were great, minus the common chamber. In any case good luck with this sale If the quality is good im sure This pipe will find a good home! 

I see now sucks i dont live in Cali! I'm to broke to afford it either way lol good luck with the sale Hopefully someone picks it up locally or someone can afford to get it shipped!  

5LB shipping is no joke, they nickel and dime the crap out of you for weights like that.

I think USPS with my shitty packaging was damn near $50.. stem only.. 

shit really? what about UPS? now im worried about selling my hookah as a package if the package weighs like 8 - 9 lbs total would shipping costs be over 50$ ? 

Idk i think these shipping hikes happened just recently then again USPS was always a rip off earlier this year i shipped 2 boxes of Nak to arizona in a shisha trade. the weight was a little over one lb cost me 8$ to ship...  

It was in a little box instead of an envelope though... i remember 2.5 years ago i shipped bigger boxes for 5$ 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Idk i think these shipping hikes happened just recently then again USPS was always a rip off earlier this year i shipped 2 boxes of Nak to arizona in a shisha trade. the weight was a little over one lb cost me 8$ to ship...  

It was in a little box instead of an envelope though... i remember 2.5 years ago i shipped bigger boxes for 5$

Have you ever heard of USPS Priority Flat Rate? Two boxes of Nak or 3 bricks of Tang will easily fit... Just $5. You have to be smart to ship these days. UPS and FedEx will always be more expensive to ship, so I always do USPS. Also, I almost always ship Parcel instead of Priority, unless the buyer wants to pay more. It doesn't take but a day or two longer with Parcel and gets there for much cheaper.

Have you ever heard of USPS Priority Flat Rate? Two boxes of Nak or 3 bricks of Tang will easily fit... Just $5. You have to be smart to ship these days. UPS and FedEx will always be more expensive to ship, so I always do USPS. Also, I almost always ship Parcel instead of Priority, unless the buyer wants to pay more. It doesn't take but a day or two longer with Parcel and gets there for much cheaper.

I'd take Fedex Ground over USPS (Non-flat rate) any day.. $20  v $40.. and fedex has yet to break any of my shit.. USPS on the other hand -_-

I'd take Fedex Ground over USPS (Non-flat rate) any day.. $20  v $40.. and fedex has yet to break any of my shit.. USPS on the other hand -_-

I've had the exact opposite experience- Fedex has been horrible where USPS has been no issues. I think it has to do with the area and the employees, etc.

KEEP IT GOING DOWN LOLOL, why are you tossing this stem?

can I say personal reasons? Its a really nice stem. Nothing wrong with it, I just have some connections that I feel guilty having it