Wtb Short Brass Pipes

xSoyer

Ill take it to Ebay forget it lol I thought it's rare and Honestly its a great pipe I'm just in horrible Debt... If i can't sell my nickel pipe ill try selling this. Plus forget retail from years ago this isnt a common pipe which makes it unique 120 is a great deal for it plus its less than retail... considering shipping costs 20... No its not the Nawras Spear but aside from the Ash Tray and the hose adapter they are pretty much the same pipe... I didn't mean to piss you off Chrees. I just thought A great pipe like this could sell similar to what 5 star charges for It's Nawras counterpart... Nour Hookahs are still great hookahs and This particular Nour is much heavier than any other Nour Except for the big 29G type nour i have. 

My Other Nour the 28G w/e its called the curvy gold brass one sold almost instantly and it wasn't as great as this pipe. But it did come with a gold Base Tray and a ton of other accessories.  I'm not worried about my sale being tainted because I'm honest and i gave a good rep here in terms of sales based on my last sale. Sub-Zero if your looking for another syrian... wink wink buddy ;-) 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

I'm not sure why you think I'm pissed off. Just trying to help you out is all. :) That exact pipe was selling last year for around $80 brand new retail, IIRC. If you can sell it for $120 as a used pipe then that's good for you, but I feel sorry for the chump who pays that much for one. Yes they're somewhat rare now that Karabetian is out of stock of them, but they're definitely not on the same rare level as the Nawras Spear. Regardless of that, I hope you are able to take care of your whole debt situation. I've been there so I know how it is. Best of luck.

Ill take it to Ebay forget it lol I thought it's rare and Honestly its a great pipe I'm just in horrible Debt... If i can't sell my nickel pipe ill try selling this. Plus forget retail from years ago this isnt a common pipe which makes it unique 120 is a great deal for it plus its less than retail... considering shipping costs 20... No its not the Nawras Spear but aside from the Ash Tray and the hose adapter they are pretty much the same pipe... I didn't mean to piss you off Chrees. I just thought A great pipe like this could sell similar to what 5 star charges for It's Nawras counterpart... Nour Hookahs are still great hookahs and This particular Nour is much heavier than any other Nour Except for the big 29G type nour i have. 

My Other Nour the 28G w/e its called the curvy gold brass one sold almost instantly and it wasn't as great as this pipe. But it did come with a gold Base Tray and a ton of other accessories.  I'm not worried about my sale being tainted because I'm honest and i gave a good rep here in terms of sales based on my last sale. Sub-Zero if your looking for another syrian... wink wink buddy ;-) 

That is not true, I own the same nour and I have owned like 3-4 different nawras pipes in the past, the nour is noticeably lighter than any of the other nawras pipes I have owned.

Sent you an offer on that other one.. I ca get those for like $50 or less but I want that jumbo and don't wanna drive to LA.

Not all of us have a wholesale license and the connections for hookups also You can't find Syrians on the east coast in general... Also I paid 120 and change with shipping for that pipe...  I intended to make money off the accessories which were 4 250G packs of Nahkla an E-Coal 2 bases, 2 hoses and a screw in Syrian hose adapter that goes in place of the purge valve to make her a multihose pipe. That is what the intended original pricing was for... See When your in a shitty situation you gotta sell a lot to make ends meet. I wasn't intending to sell just the pipe. Hell i would have probably thrown in my Lotus as well...  You guys didnt have to rip me a new 1 for just trying to make a sale. I would much rather keep the pipe but with my bills and how things are going now i cant afford too...

• 4 weeks later...

Well i wasn't just selling the pipe. Again for the 20th time i was selling a package with a lot of tobacco, and bowls and other accessories. Also it's sold :-)  As long as the person who buys it likes it and satisfied that is all that matters. I ended up losing a little on the pipe because it cost me over $33 to ship everything. but all in all As long as everyone is happy that is what matters Now Adam, That nawras spear for 150 is a lot for just a shank and base if it came with bowls and a nice hose and maybe a little shisha it would be considered a great deal, and can possibly fetch more than 150.

what did i just read.. ive owned the nour and nawras , nawras spear is perfection , nour is definitely lighter and has possibly the shittiest tray ever made for a hookah... only time ive ever droped coals on the ground was with that horrid tray

Sorry Adam, I replied to what you said like a month later. lol And Twitchy how did that happen? the tray never done me wrong. Allthough ill agree the tray on the Nawras Spear is better than this 1 because its thicker and heavier. The Shank itself wasn't light though The thing with Nours is a lot of them are all different and not really on the charts. SOme are made better than others. Some have not so good quality. This 1 was quite heavy for what it was the shank weight as much as it's nawras counterpart w/o trays. My friend had a lighter version of the same pipe. Now ppl said the hose ports on these were tiny and couldn't fit any washable hoses. This 1 fit the nammor and thunder hoses fine. allthough it did have problems with the narb and the SSPL hose. 

Also as good as that Nawras Spear is I like the Nawras Hollow Shank more i smoked the hallow shank once Wish i can buy 1 of those. If you have 1 you're a lucky guy! However this nour spear smoked better than my Nawras spear as my nawras was way too restrictive for some reason. All i'm saying is its a nice pipe and Twitchy even you admitted it's nice on a diff thread. For what its worth though i had a lot of bills to pay so i sold it hope the new owner likes it as much as i did.

Again sorry for the confusion and lets just agree that Syrian pipes are great. Nawras are the best in terms of Syrian pipes overall but some nours are pretty damn great too and this was 1 of them. I will agree that the tray could have been made thicker. However the tray on this nour is better than the snap on tray of the Nour6b which copies the Nawras 29g  :-) 

Now lets forget this and go to the point of this thread :-) 

Xsoyer here is what you might be looking for! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Al-Nawras-Mini-Syrian-Hookah/200941743915?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D9046522679707208816%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D3%26sd%3D161009708156%26

That is a nice short Brass nawras very old school! just wish it came with a tray and female bowl adapter. If it dide i'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Price is good too 

where do you buy those? i heard so many good things! saw some on 5 star but they look like cheaper versions of the nuhose / fancy hose

yeah its a quality pipe, but for the overall package nawras spear wins 
â€
maybe it was just unlucky but ive dropped coals before and they always land in the tray except that damn nour. 

sounds like a stroke of bad luck when i had that nour and dropped the coals hey'd always land in the tray I had a turk pipe where the tray was very well it straight and not deep enough and anything that fell on it would roll off lol. In any case I had both spears this nour had a better draw than the Nawras imo i still ended up selling the nour over the nowras because well i needed money and the nawras spear is very special to me it is my top pipe lol Part of me still wished i was able to keep that Nour but the person who bought it should be very happy with it! 

where do you buy those? i heard so many good things! saw some on 5 star but they look like cheaper versions of the nuhose / fancy hose

I thought you had one since you said it fits a nour... Guess I assumed wrong.. Anyway ya can't buy em yet, I'll probably pick some more up soon..

Back on topic.. I'd buy that nawras spear from ya

I thought you had one since you said it fits a nour... Guess I assumed wrong.. Anyway ya can't buy em yet, I'll probably pick some more up soon..

I don't have 1 but i did use it with my nour my friend has a couple he got from 5 star. I just know it fits a nour becuase i smoekd from it with a nour. Personally it fit good smokes good i just hate how this hose looks... http://5starhookah.com/Thunder-Dark-Hose-TNDH.htm  kind of a light upgrade from a fancy/nuhose imo.

Now back to The Topic I'm not looking to sell that particular pipe as it's my fav! lol Plus don't you have enough of them last time we talked you had 4. Why are you stockpiling them anyways? 

Just wondering, i mean no disrespect. 

I don't have 1 but i did use it with my nour my friend has a couple he got from 5 star. I just know it fits a nour becuase i smoekd from it with a nour. Personally it fit good smokes good i just hate how this hose looks... http://5starhookah.com/Thunder-Dark-Hose-TNDH.htm  kind of a light upgrade from a fancy/nuhose imo.

Now back to The Topic I'm not looking to sell that particular pipe as it's my fav! lol Plus don't you have enough of them last time we talked you had 4. Why are you stockpiling them anyways? 

that thunderhose is not worth it. way too much money for a fancy hose made in brazil. 

i also love how everyone is just hijacking this thread... LOLOL. Now i can add myself to that list... haha.

that thunderhose is not worth it. way too much money for a fancy hose made in brazil. 

i also love how everyone is just hijacking this thread... LOLOL. Now i can add myself to that list... haha.

yea i almost feel bad jacking this thread. The other thunderhose doesn't look appealing either. http://5starhookah.com/Thunder-Clear-Hose-TUNCH.htm and for 24$ plus shipping... No Thanks

Can someone who owns the 24$ version explain its appeal? i used the 13$ version and was not impressed. the BR / Thunder funnel bowl hooks good though. ,

. I don't have 1 but i did use it with my nour my friend has a couple he got from 5 star  

I must have missed em. Did he get em before they sold out?

As for stockpiling pipes.. I mostly buy and find things for other folks.. Just bought a af solid for someone in fact Edited by Adamrice23

he had them for a couple months! Lol they sold out fast then he got more and more. I just think they look ugly at least the 24$ ones do i never used the larger 24" thunder hose so can you please explain its appeal and what justifies a cheap rubberlooking hose such high value when its uglier than cheaper hoses like the nammor,nogoom zelewi, narbgrand hose ETC... Why is something that seems comparable to a new hose so expensive what is its appeal? 

he had them for a couple months! Lol they sold out fast then he got more and more. I just think they look ugly at least the 24$ ones do i never used the larger 24" thunder hose so can you please explain its appeal and what justifies a cheap rubberlooking hose such high value when its uglier than cheaper hoses like the nammor,nogoom zelewi, narbgrand hose ETC... Why is something that seems comparable to a new hose so expensive what is its appeal? 

I am in the shop once or twice a week so I will have to ask personally why I wasn't told they got some hoses in months ago and didn't sell me any before they sold out.. Strange....

Sorry about that chreees.. Someone help soyer find this brass rig!

You have a ton of brass rigs maybe you can sell him w/e falls out of your rotation or recommend something. there isn't much good on ebay as of late...