Wtb Short Brass Pipes

xSoyer

Sorry about that chreees.. Someone help soyer find this brass rig!

You have a ton of brass rigs maybe you can sell him w/e falls out of your rotation or recommend something. there isn't much good on ebay as of late... 

Was only kidding, at this point i've picked up a few brass pipes, and am getting rid of numerous kms..

Oh thats cool. I kind of got out of collecting narrowed it down to only 2 pipes! an everyday nickel plated syrian for parties :-) and a Personal Syrian only for myself and very close friends only. Then again I havent owned many pipes the highest # i had at the same time was 5 lol ive owned maybe 13 total so far lol When thing's get better for me i might resume my hunt for brass pipes. Also Brass will become plenty again once the situation in Syria Diffuses. Lets hope progress is being made!  

Oh thats cool. I kind of got out of collecting narrowed it down to only 2 pipes! an everyday nickel plated syrian for parties :-) and a Personal Syrian only for myself and very close friends only. Then again I havent owned many pipes the highest # i had at the same time was 5 lol ive owned maybe 13 total so far lol When thing's get better for me i might resume my hunt for brass pipes. Also Brass will become plenty again once the situation in Syria Diffuses. Lets hope progress is being made!  

Eh the price of raw brass has already gone up (see egypt + farida's price raise.) Nawras has shut down their factory (if i'm not mistaken) so i'd say we have some time before we see any "New" high-quality brass pipes coming from syria.