Wtb Short Brass Pipes

xSoyer

Just picked up an Elmas 632 from a friend the other day and i'm infatuated...

Looking for any pipes similar in size. I'm not the hugest fan of nickel brass, so i would prefer to have the pipe be just normal gold/yellow brass.

Also looking for an Elmas 628 and/or 618, Crown Mouthpieces, male to female Elmas bowl adapter, and other male bowl port pipes (Lebanese, Turks, etc.)

Have a few pipes to trade, or can pay.

I would definitely recommend the Farida Mini as a small egy brass pipe. I'm not willing to part with mine but look around for one!

• Upvote 1

How Much are You willing to pay? I'm in some financial Trouble and i Have a couple Pipes going up for sale 1 is a Rare traditional Gold-Brass Pipe. It isn't short though i'd say its about medium length. Heavy for its size Solid Syrian Brass. She is One Of a Kind And A Pipe Like this will not be found anywhere for a very long time as most people Do not want to part with theirs I Just might be willing to sell her because Nobody want's my Nickle Syrian lol is 28"-29" with the bowl considered Short brass? 

I would definitely recommend the Farida Mini as a small egy brass pipe. I'm not willing to part with mine but look around for one!

Waiting to have enough funds to do a wholesale order from Randa before i pickup a farida. She's got a sample order of Six pipes waiting for me.

How Much are You willing to pay? I'm in some financial Trouble and i Have a couple Pipes going up for sale 1 is a Rare traditional Gold-Brass Pipe. It isn't short though i'd say its about medium length. Heavy for its size Solid Syrian Brass. She is One Of a Kind And A Pipe Like this will not be found anywhere for a very long time as most people Do not want to part with theirs I Just might be willing to sell her because Nobody want's my Nickle Syrian lol is 28"-29" with the bowl considered Short brass? 

pictures? or link to the thread?

Waiting to have enough funds to do a wholesale order from Randa before i pickup a farida. She's got a sample order of Six pipes waiting for me.

pictures? or link to the thread?

I'm not sure about selling her just yet. But if the price is right I'll be willing to let her go here are some pics you can also see it in my collection thread and in the Syrian Pipe Review Thread.   I'm looking for 180 shipped for this as its the best smoking pipe i have. It has the perfect little amount off restriction.   Where ass most Syrians are either too restrictive or have no restriction at all. you can chose 1 of 2 bases. the Syrian Genie- dish style base it came with which looks nice from far away but not as nice close up because the paint on it is shitty and will eventually fully chip off or my other base that i use from my other hookah which i think looks perfect with it.    Also i can throw in an electric-coal with heat control function. and some shisha as free gifts. 

Interested in it with the first base and e coal. But not at 180. can't afford that either in a similar financial situation hah. was lucky enough to sell off a few of my pipes though.

Interested in it with the first base and e coal. But not at 180. can't afford that either in a similar financial situation hah. was lucky enough to sell off a few of my pipes though.

The 1st base is the base it came with it is bigger but its gonna need a paint job in the future as i barely rinsed it with cold water and a little paint chipped off. This pic was taken today so you don't notice the chipped of paint untill you look at it closely. This base was made with terribly cheap paint Which is why i personally prefer the other base. If you can afford the price later on ill ship you both bases the e-coal and 2 250g packs of nahkla bundles are always better cause well you get more bang for your buck. Plus you know its a good deal because 5 star sells pretty much the same pipe for 200 without an E coal and gives you 2 little 50 gram packs of shisha. Truth Be told If i had normal hours at work and my bills weren't piling up I'd rather not sell this pipe because it is my best smoking pipe and well I love it. I rather keep this pipe and sell my Nickel brass but as you see there isnt much interest in my Nickel Pipe so I have to sell 1 of my 2 Favorite pipes ever :-( I would normally lower my price but at this point i really need money. If things get better soon i'd rather not sell this pipe to begin with. If things get a little better then i can go down to 170 but i'd rather either keep her or get 180. Also This pipe will probably never be around again :-( I went through hell trying to find this specific pipe and it took me almost 6 months to find her. 

Idk 170 is a good price considering that particular pipe and what comes with it. Ill make an official For Sale thread If that won't work she will go on ebay! 

Not to be off topic or derail the thread or anything but that pipe is nothing like the one 5star used to sell. Big difference between nour and nawras in not only quality but also collectibility and value.

Not to be off topic or derail the thread or anything but that pipe is nothing like the one 5star used to sell. Big difference between nour and nawras in not only quality but also collectibility and value.

There isn't any significant diff in quality. weight is the same The design is beautiful. and the Nour smoke's better than the Nawras i find my Nawras Spear too restrictive the Nour is Just right. The Nammor hose fits it perfectly. I don't know why people were bashing it when 1 1st bought it. Someone told me it's not a good pipe because the hose adapter is too small to fit any hose which was bullshit. I think people were just jealous. The Nour Spear is of great quality i don't see how the Nawras is better i think they are the. The only thing better on the Nawras version is the ash tray...  The pipe is pretty much the same i own both pipes.... This and the Nawras Before you put this pipe down try getting 1 then smoke it... Quality is just as good and i love the design of it even more.  

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

There isn't any significant diff in quality. weight is the same The design is beautiful. and the Nour smoke's better than the Nawras i find my Nawras Spear too restrictive the Nour is Just right. The Nammor hose fits it perfectly. I don't know why people were bashing it when 1 1st bought it. Someone told me it's not a good pipe because the hose adapter is too small to fit any hose which was bullshit. I think people were just jealous. The Nour Spear is of great quality i don't see how the Nawras is better i think they are the. The only thing better on the Nawras version is the ash tray...  The pipe is pretty much the same i own both pipes.... This and the Nawras Before you put this pipe down try getting 1 then smoke it... Quality is just as good and i love the design of it even more.  

I have the same pipe, and I kind of disagree. It does not matter how much you love it, the older pipes are just more rare and more desired than the new ones. Also the hose port is ridiculously small.

I have the same pipe, and I kind of disagree. It does not matter how much you love it, the older pipes are just more rare and more desired than the new ones. Also the hose port is ridiculously small.

Really? i wanna see your port. that is odd. My port is a bit small compared to the Nawras but the quality is great and it fits most of my hoses with the exceptions of the SSPL and the Narb. The Nammor Hose fits it perfectly. The thing w hand made pipes is sometimes they make them diff sorry yours was messed up.  What you can do is get a Dremmel and sand the inside of the port. I did that with an old generic Egyptian years ago. Also My pipe isnt new it was an old stock it sat in a warehouse for god knows how long before i found it... When i got it and unboxed it it literally had soot. the brass was dark brown i had to really scrub it good before polishing it.  

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Sybian, you're the only person in the entire interwebz that I've seen actually prefer the "Nour" version of the Spear model over Nawras'. I guess different strokes for different folks, but the OP should likely look at the overall opinion on this matter as well. Who knows, maybe he'd like it. But then again maybe he would not. Either way, it's not wise to state opinions as facts. That's why in this case all I will say is this: Majority opinion is that the Nawras Spear is a better quality pipe over the "Nour" Spear. Including myself. Now that's a fact, jack. Yes, I just quoted Duck Dynasty... FML.

The nour is not nearly as nice as the nawras. I own both brands, nawras is heavier, cleaner etched, and comes with a way nicer tray.

Not to be a dick sybian but 170 for a nour spear is a total rip off.

xSoyer if you like that pipe, I have one I could sell to you for a fair price. With or without a vase, pm me if you are interested.

This will give you an idea. A while back at the height of the syrian craze which has died down a bit since sold a nawras spear for $150. A few weeks ago I sold a nice nour 28b for $70 with a Tangier small. Hope this helps give you a realistic idea of what you have. Again though. If you like it then keep the pipes and enjoy

Awkward moment when Sybian tries to teach Adamrice about syrians.. -_-

Mattarios shoot me some pics, i have Two Nours so it's not exactly what i'm looking for but depending on the price may jump at it.

Whenever I want feedback or opinions on Syrians I always talk to Adam first, not only does he probably own the pipe I'm looking at, but his information is spot on.

I didn't think the price went down that much :-( FML well i might as well keep it for a while now that I'm working again But I think This pipe is close to = to the Nawras spear except for the Ash Try Also i didn't know what the thing was worth but You gotta understand i wanted to get the best possible value for it. If it's worth less than 170 with all the extra's ill go down. The Reason why i posted it for 170 is becuase the accessories in adding are worth over 50$ i mean a Kilo if Nak 4 (diff flavors) a E-coal with temperature control. 2 bases and 2 bowls for 170 shipped should be a solid deal Not a rip off if you guys don't want the accessories i can sell the price on its own for 120.  The reason i prefer the styling of this nour to my nawras is my nawras is a swirl and this has both designs bit is mostly crosshatch. I just like that styling more...  maybe ill throw in a Kaloud lotus instead of the extra base and all that shisha :-P does that seem better?  :-P 

Dude, you're asking for over the price of what that sold for retail. No offense, but nobody's gonna pay it.

people paid $200 for the nawras.... so he is bound to find someone at 120(if he throws in a lotus might sell quicker. people go crazy over one... -_-)... it just sucks now, that any potential buyer will read this and think twice, thus screwing up and tainting his sale.

Edited by kbat89