Here Comes The Us Crack Down On Vaping

Buy do we know why they are banned in countries liek Brazil, Norway, ect?  They said that they are going to be marketed as medicine, doesn't seem like that makes a big difference in the big scheme of things? Whiskey used to be marketed as medicine too.

And this is Britain. I do not think this will affect how the U.S. sells e-cigs since it has been going on for so long and it will just keep booming. We are currently cracking down on our own NSA and executive branch for personal right infringements. Which the ACLU is going to win no doubt. A lot of tobacco companies are invested in E-cigs, this is not going to fly here. It's obvious that Britain is anti-tobacco since it is stated they want to get people to stop smoking, not find an alternative.

"They could also affect sales of regulated nicotine-replacement products, such as patches, sold by drugmakers like Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline." 

this is the reason right here. why they would try to ban it. Pfizer and GSK have WAY TO MUCH MONEY and political pull. i mean gimme a break. just let something new join our lives.  Why dont the big companys make their own shit and buy everyone out like they always do.

this isn't good at all if it comes to america, my girls dad owns an ecig company, like 7 stores and is about to open a wholesale warehouse, i don't know much it would affect the whole sale if he got this "license" for it, but this is our main source of income considering she works for her dad, who has been EXTREMELY successful in his business. I certainly hope this doesn't fuck us.

I'm not going to worry about it quite yet.  Remember Great Britain actually has good health insurance for all it's citizens.  That directly impacts how they license medicines, vitamins, etc.  Since we are still muddling around on the health insurance thing, I don't think it's likely anyone is going to rush to put vaping out of business just yet. 

'Rani

"They could also affect sales of regulated nicotine-replacement products, such as patches, sold by drugmakers like Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline." 

this is the reason right here. why they would try to ban it. Pfizer and GSK have WAY TO MUCH MONEY and political pull. i mean gimme a break. just let something new join our lives.  Why dont the big companys make their own shit and buy everyone out like they always do.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, Tobacco or more importantly to this article "Nicotine" is a big market with a huge customer base and there is probably alot of fat cats wanting to get their hands into the business and aren't happy with how things are going so far.