My Shisha Is Dry. Help?

I have had this container of Starbuzz Pirates for about a month and a half, it was fairly juicy when I first bought but now its lacking a bit. It still has some but I know it will taste too harsh. What can I add to it to make it juicer? I heard honey is good? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

make sure you're giving the tobacco a good stir before each packing. basically what makes most of the smoke is Glycerin. Which can be found at most healthy type stores, I found a bottle of it in the health and beauty section of Whole foods * Buy the one that is 99% food grade ( or something like that). Once you have some mix some with honey ( you don't have to add honey but pure glycerin give harsh and more bitter type taste, honey cuts that down)

**** don't go overboard with it. Add some, mix very well seal back up. Come back few hours later see if any has been absorbed. The only way  to be sure though is to smoke it.

I shake my shisha up everytime I smoke. I cant get to the store right now so would I be able to do just an small hint of honey? Trying to smoke it later

I shake my shisha up everytime I smoke. I cant get to the store right now so would I be able to do just an small hint of honey? Trying to smoke it later

shaking only helps a little bit. Take your finger, or a fork or some other utensil and actually stir it. The bottom of the tub is probably a pool of flavoring.

shaking only helps a little bit. Take your finger, or a fork or some other utensil and actually stir it. The bottom of the tub is probably a pool of flavoring.

that, stirred not shaken when it comes to tobacco

that, stirred not shaken when it comes to tobacco

oh i get it...

Am I doing it right ;)

back to the OP, i don't think honey will have the same effect. But worth a try....take enough out of the tin to pack a bowl ( be sure to use fingers and or shake the shit out of the tin before opening) Then before packing the bowl add some honey and mix well again. I dont think is will smoke all that great but i might cut down on the harshness. best of luck.

Alright I stirred it up and it did the trick. I've always been smoking this flavor too dry I think. I used to get a huge buzz and very strong flavor