Well I got over my bout of sadness and realized what was actually sitting in from of my screen, the last bigger Nour that 5* has. I talked to a person who worked there yesterday and asked if he would know when they would restock the golden pipe, he had no definitive response since Syria is still having big issues. So I put my brain back in my head and bought it. For those who don't know what it is, it is this curvaceous beauty right here:

syr3.jpg

Can't wait for her to come in! My first Syrian, woot woot :)

Nice man! Welcome to the Syrian club. B)

I'm starting to feel special ;)

Haha, I'm going to do a video review of it the day I get it, or the day after... I may smoke it first before anything! Haha

It will not disappoint you. I love my nawras swirl. It's my everyday smoker. I like how the draw is restrictive and how heavy the thing is. It actually feels like I'm smoking something amazing.

BTW, you do know rule number one ... Right??

It will not disappoint you. I love my nawras swirl. It's my everyday smoker. I like how the draw is restrictive and how heavy the thing is. It actually feels like I'm smoking something amazing.

BTW, you do know rule number one ... Right??

Sounds like a heavenly experience! Haha... Uh oh I've never heard of a rule 0.o

I had the gold version of that pipe. the hose port isn't small its perfect. It fit my Nammor Hose and my Social Smoke Hose! actually the SS hose was perfect for it looking back i really miss it months after i sold it to Sub-Zero! It was my fav smoker! but i had to make room for my Nawras Swirl, my big Nickle Nour 29S and last but certainly not least my Nour Spear! Welcome To the Syrian Club my friend. Fair Warning Syrian pipe's are addictive and you will want more in the future!  

I'm glad you all like it! I think it is very beautiful if I say so myself >.> I really can't wait for it to come in.  It's shipping from Cali to NC so it's probably going to be like 5-6 days :(

Also I wanted a Syrian so I can break free from the hold that my Farida and Hope have on me lol, I don't want anymore egy's at the moment.

I don't blame you for not wanting anymore Egyptians. The only Egyptian pipe I would want is a heart of the lion KM. Other than that I have no interest in them.

Any plans on getting a boho for it??

I don't blame you for not wanting anymore Egyptians. The only Egyptian pipe I would want is a heart of the lion KM. Other than that I have no interest in them.

Any plans on getting a boho for it??

That's definitely not a bad idea, looks like I need to start looking for a boho now haha!

It's here! Here are some pictures, this is a legit Nour correct? It seems hollow but is made of brass, overall it is pretty light.

IMG_20130612_161536.jpg

IMG_20130612_161544.jpg

IMG_20130612_161552.jpg

Yes it is a legit nour This style comes in silver and gold it is indeed hallowed out nickle plated brass. I had the gold version of this it was also fairly light my other nickle nour the big one was about 2 and a half times heavier than this pipe. same with my Nour Spear which i'm thinking of selling now. I put some pics on the wtb brass pipes thread. The solid Syrians were always more expensive than the hallow one's an example of that is look at the spear 5 star sells for 200. It is the same size as your nour but way heavier. You still have a pretty nice pipe though. The hose adapter looks pretty big!