Going To Start Stocking Coals Now

WHICH COALS?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coals Would You Rather Buy From Me?

• CH NATURAL
    • COCONARA
    • GOLDEN CANARY
    • COCO JAMRA
    • COCO ULTIMATE
    • COCO MAZAYA
    • FANTASIA
    • FUMARI
    • LEONARA

Sample coco ultimates came in today. Gonna try them out and leave a review later on.

Me too. Actually they came in Saturday but I just checked the mail.

I'll have to wait till Annabelle stays with her Grandmother, but I'll give them a go asap.

The opportunity presented itself sooner than expected.

Had a double feature and a small bowl of Cane Mint last night. Went through a few rounds of Ultimates with out any problem. Don't smell any worse than CoConara when lighting, none split or exploded. They do burn a little cooler than CoConara. 3 stone hinged didn't get my small Phunnel smoking, so I layed them all down it was smooth sailing for 3+hours.

Thank you very much for the Sample, John. I probably wouldn't have tried these any time soon if it weren't for you.

No problem man, as soon as I tried them I knew they were huuuuge bang for your buck. @ $10 per box shipped, it is quite the deal. I do agree they don't burn as hot as cocos. Which is nice though because it works well with tang and nakhla (the only 2 tobaccos I really smoke). I use halves on tangiers in my small and whole coals on tangiers with my smedium and it never gets too hot.

• 1 year later...