Going To Start Stocking Coals Now

WHICH COALS?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coals Would You Rather Buy From Me?

• CH NATURAL
    • COCONARA
    • GOLDEN CANARY
    • COCO JAMRA
    • COCO ULTIMATE
    • COCO MAZAYA
    • FANTASIA
    • FUMARI
    • LEONARA

i like that idea, flat rate boxes will be your friend, to bad nak comes in a box and not packaged like tangiers or you could just toss so much tobacco in a box.

i like that idea, flat rate boxes will be your friend, to bad nak comes in a box and not packaged like tangiers or you could just toss so much tobacco in a box.

I think Nakhla designed their box to NOT fit in a small flatrate box.  Or maybe the other way around.

Even though it is technically illegal to tamper with the packaging of the tobacco, I have no problems with a vendor taking the baggies out of the boxes and plastic wrap to make more fit in there. As long as it is labeled somehow what is what. :lol:

• Upvote 1

If you can get ultimates and sell them for cheap ill exclusively get coals from you. I have a source for cheap shisha but they rip everyone off on coconara's and the last batch i had there were ashing terribly and got super red... SO my local options as of late have been leonara's or lemonwoods... Let us know the pricing once you figure it out If its a great deal im in!. 

I would say two different prices.
One price for coal and shipping only and another price per box if tobacco is ordered.

I will elaborate a bit more later. I'm currently buzzed off Dewar's.

$10? /shrug

I think I will do a tier so they get cheaper the more you buy, if you buy enough 10 shipped MIGHT be do-able. Keep in mind coals weigh a shit ton so the shipping is what makes it tough.

I would say two different prices.
One price for coal and shipping only and another price per box if tobacco is ordered.

I will elaborate a bit more later. I'm currently buzzed off Dewar's.

That was pretty much going to be my plan.

Ok guys so, honestly, after smoking quite a few of these coals, I really don't think I NEED to give out samples. They are right on par with other coconut coals. As I stated they aren't as dense as other coconut coals, but it doesn't effect the duration at all, and I have now had 1 coal crack on me and have gone through a whole box already. For the price, they are excellent coals. You can checkout my review on them in the review section, for those of you who like to do half coals like myself, these crack quite easily and split in half perfectly every time. So ...

I am thinking of doing the following, as long as you make a purchase for 1 box of tobacco the coals will cost $10 per box shipped.

So 1 box of tobacco and 2 boxes of coals would run $31 shipped. 2 boxes of coals and 4 boxes of tobacco would run $62. As always shipping is free. Coals are always $10 a box, and the tobacco runs on the same tier pricing you can view by clicking my banner in my signature.

I would like to try out this pricing for a while and see how it goes. I think in most scenarios it will be ok and I really feel $10 per box shipped is an insanely competitive price.

If you guys DO want to sample the coals still I can send like 12 pieces or so if you would like, you guys would just need to cover shipping which should be about $2 all said and done. Just PM me if you want to sample them.

This is all assuming fedex will grant me my account back for discounted shipping prices, I am waiting confirmation on that. And also assuming I can continue to get the coco ultimates at the price I am getting them.

So what do you guys think of that all that?

Sounds like I might be making an order soon. I am liking that 4-2 combo thing. Let me figure out my budget, I went a little overboard with buying pipes :-/

pretty good coals you guys should try em out! comparable to ccn. since those are the only other coal ive tried.  prolly do a review on em in a bit.