Going To Start Stocking Coals Now

WHICH COALS?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coals Would You Rather Buy From Me?

• CH NATURAL
    • COCONARA
    • GOLDEN CANARY
    • COCO JAMRA
    • COCO ULTIMATE
    • COCO MAZAYA
    • FANTASIA
    • FUMARI
    • LEONARA

Lol, I find even CCN has inconsistent sizes here and there, so does CH.

They're just going to get burned to ash anyway.  I don't know why people make a big deal about the shape.  As long as it's not like lump charcoal, it's cool with me.  Even completely random size/shape like lump would be ok with me as long as it's good coal.

How are they compared to Razans? I really really like Razans.

I like Razans too.  They have a slight smell when lighting, but tolerable.  I would use the razan lighting smell as the cut off for what is acceptable.

Lol, I find even CCN has inconsistent sizes here and there, so does CH.

They're just going to get burned to ash anyway.  I don't know why people make a big deal about the shape.  As long as it's not like lump charcoal, it's cool with me.  Even completely random size/shape like lump would be ok with me as long as it's good coal.

>

How are they compared to Razans? I really really like Razans.

I like Razans too.  They have a slight smell when lighting, but tolerable.  I would use the razan lighting smell as the cut off for what is acceptable.

whats weird.. is for me I get almost no smell from razans, but ccn's emit a smell while lighting that I can't handle. I don't know why :shrugs:

I get some type of smell from all the coconut coals I have tried, coconaras smelt the best from the ones I have tried, they smelt like campfire which I kinda liked. CH coals, at least the last few batches I have had smelt like ass, I had to start lighting them in my garage b/c they smelt that nasty.

^ i lit CH in my room once and it stunk for a few days like ass, coco ults smell like campfire but i still light them in the garage

So Ultimates are easy to get just a couple cities over from me :) but as of smell they do smell like burning paper to me along withe razans and starbuzz coconut coals and some CCNs It doesn't bother me but it kind of scares me thinking my kitchens on FIRE!! or something, at least with the japs the little smell they emit i know its the coals lol. 

NOW PEOPLE, i did buy a box of CCN Mayaza or what ever they are only because my retailer didn't have any japs for the time being, but i didn't smoke any tangiers with them only nak and afzal and desi, but with the Mya Genie Coals i smoked the SHIT out of those with tangiers. 

But im just not a fan of them im a Piggy Backer, from day one so i find it less work to just light coals off coals and never have to get up. BUt i still push coconut coals if someone seems interested in them lol, gotta make that money.

Also John is right Coconara is a fucking rip off whole sale, most places that have them don't even make much money on them. like with starbuzz how their whole sale price is super close to retail price its just a waste of money to make no money, unless ur selling them by the case.

Yeah it really is insane how expensive coconaras are.

I will have the coco ultimates on Saturday, I will test them out then, and then work out a way for you guys to get samples really cheap!

Thanks!

I would rather have lower prices of something good versus a variety of lower quality stuffs.

I think john is trying to play on the good quality cheaper price factor more. Go John!!

BTW I didn't forget about that earl grey I'm waiting to see what the coals are like with you, I have half a box of mazayas left. Need to stock up again. Edited by Nerdy

Just received the coals and the entire box is and everything inside is soaked, except for the tangiers and phunnel I ordered, nice work fedex, this should be fun. Getting samples of coals to you guys may be delayed now ...

rain, dumb ass fedex, I usually never have a problem with them.

BTW, the new tang 2013 small phunnels are freaking TINY! I have 2 from waaaay back like 2007-2008 that hold 45g, then I have 2 from like 2010 that hold 30g, and the new one I just got in holds 19g ... ahh tangiers lol.

Oh god that sucks! Better pop all those suckers in the oven! Haha

Lol nah, I am getting new ones sent. Neiman is the shit.

I'd be livid about the coals. But I'd be happy about 19g Tangiers Small Phunnels. :D

yah it is freaking tiny, I may buy another one because they are perfect for one round of coals, and I don't like to smoke more than 30-60 min if I am alone.

Haven't worked it out yet. I always include shipping in my prices so I have to work the weight and consider all zones in the USA of course.

And as you all know a box of coals weighs a shit ton, 2.2 lbs to be exact. I am going to work something out, just gimme a day or two to think about it. Either way it is going to be as cheap as I possibly can go.

I think I am going to work a, "Buy any amount of tobacco, and each box of coals will cost x amount" So whether you buy 1 or 1,000 boxes of tobacco, the box of coals will cost x per box. Still thinking about ideas though.