Going To Start Stocking Coals Now

WHICH COALS?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coals Would You Rather Buy From Me?

• CH NATURAL
    • COCONARA
    • GOLDEN CANARY
    • COCO JAMRA
    • COCO ULTIMATE
    • COCO MAZAYA
    • FANTASIA
    • FUMARI
    • LEONARA

I want to try coco ultimates and see how they compare to coconara. If they are the same I would rather stock coco ultimates as I can probably get them for a much better price than coconara which would mean a better price for you guys.

Those of you that have tried coco ultimates, any details you can give? More/less heat that other leading coconut coals? Ash? Duration? Smell when lighting? I will go check the reviews section now.

I want to try coco ultimates and see how they compare to coconara. If they are the same I would rather stock coco ultimates as I can probably get them for a much better price than coconara which would mean a better price for you guys.

Those of you that have tried coco ultimates, any details you can give? More/less heat that other leading coconut coals? Ash? Duration? Smell when lighting? I will go check the reviews section now.

​ i love coco ultimates , i dont know exactly how long they last but its comparable to CH nats or so , they smell like a campfire when lighting , smell isnt to bad they barely ash compared to leonaras / cocojamras
â€
when i first got them a couple of the first ones i lit kept crumbling since then ive went thru about 300 + coals and under 10 have cracked like that usually in half and not a big deal 

To the genies: I'd have to try them out first and also get pricing. There are a couple diff coals that I can get for real cheap. So if they are as good as what I have access to and pricing is similar i'd be down to give it a go!

​ i love coco ultimates , i dont know exactly how long they last but its comparable to CH nats or so , they smell like a campfire when lighting , smell isnt to bad they barely ash compared to leonaras / cocojamras
â€
when i first got them a couple of the first ones i lit kept crumbling since then ive went thru about 300 + coals and under 10 have cracked like that usually in half and not a big deal 

Anyone else have experience with the coco ultimates or would like to try them? i didn't see any reviews in the review section on them.

Older reviews seem to say the same on other forums that they cracked easily. You are saying it barely does that now? Maybe he revised them.

â€

Anyone else have experience with the coco ultimates or would like to try them? i didn't see any reviews in the review section on them.

Older reviews seem to say the same on other forums that they cracked easily. You are saying it barely does that now? Maybe he revised them.

when i first got them like 5-8 months ish.. ago first couple were cracking easily but hasnt been a problem since , using the lotus alot now also

Interesting, I will prob order a case or so to test them out, if I can get a good offer on genies to test them out I'd snag those also and test those too. Seeing they are a cube they are probably good for low heat tobaccos like tang.

Since definitely a no go on the CH coals it appears, and coconaras are waay more expensive than coco ultimates, I will be getting a couple cases of coco ultimates. If I can sell them for a better price than most coconut coals and they burn comparable to other coconut coals I think we will have a winner. So I will be getting in a couple cases to test them and will offer them at a special price for you guys to review them and let me know what you think. If consensus is they are garbage I will get coconaras.

Maybe golden canarys one day along with a coconut coal, we will see how these go first since more people use coconut coals vs Japanese.

If they do go well I will offer package deals with coals and tobacco.

I will update you guys and edit my pdf file with coal prices once they come in.

i'd do a review but im not a fan of those coco ultimates i know people that are but im not personally. I think you'd have more luck selling any coco over japs on this forum.

i'd do a review but im not a fan of those coco ultimates i know people that are but im not personally. I think you'd have more luck selling any coco over japs on this forum.

Agreed.

But lets face it pavo, you are not really a fan of coconut coals in general right?

As long as they don't break extremely easily, and they last a comparable amount of time vs the other coals and don't ash like crap, I'd rather have that with a huge decrease in price vs other brands.

My goal with selling the nakhla (potentially other brands soon) and coals is to give our members a huge discounted price that is fair while still maintaining good product offerings.

Sooooo, even though Coconara won, you went with Ultimates? No offense, but I don't get it. Coconara won 13 to 4... I've heard mixed things on Ultimates, so I will probably never purchase them.

That's alright Chreees. The point is, the price of coconaras wholesale is bs, I wouldn't be able to give a deal on them, they are far too expensive. So I want to try out coco ultimates and let you guys do the same, if we are all pleasantly surprised then no harm, only good. Going by reviews is tough because they have been re formulated a time or two and most reviews are older that I have seen.

If consensus is we like them, I will stock them and be able to give really good pricing on them, if not, then I will get cocos and charge the regular price for them.

And keep in mind, a bunch of people who said they wanted this flavor and that flavor never order them, a bunch of people who said they would order never did, which is ok, maybe they will in the future, maybe not, but my point is the poll isn't always translated into what really happens. It can be used for many other purposes rather than what is up front in the voting.

I'd be interested to see if they stink while lighting. That's something I have to avoid. It's also a subjective so you can't really trust reviews.

I have stuck with CCN so far because they have virtually no smell when lighting. It'd be nice to have other options, but it's hard to try other stuff when CCN is so good.

I use Ultimates!

They work fine. I mean, Coconara is definitely the top tier coconut coal, but ultimates are functionally the same. The differences are-

1. The cut CAN be inconsistent, but not so much that it puts me off. Just a slightly wider coal here or there.

2. The smell varies from batch the batch, but is never that awful IMO.

CN might last a little longer, but for the price difference, you're much better off with Ultimates (again, just my opinion.)

I hope anyone that tries them has a favorable experience, but we know how picky some of us can be.. :D