Going To Start Stocking Coals Now

WHICH COALS?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coals Would You Rather Buy From Me?

• CH NATURAL
    • COCONARA
    • GOLDEN CANARY
    • COCO JAMRA
    • COCO ULTIMATE
    • COCO MAZAYA
    • FANTASIA
    • FUMARI
    • LEONARA

Please vote what coals you would rather buy from me. I lean towards coco or CH. I like them both and while coconara gives off a tad more heat which I prefer because I mainly smoke nakhla, CH nats are cheaper ... so ... yeah.

Your opinions are appreciated, thanks!

I voted Coconara, but I'm currently stocked up for a while (got 5 boxes and haven't been smoking near as much as I used to due to my current living situation... can't wait to get my own house again).

I got a source for CCN, but I would love to get a cheapeer pipeline of GC or Fumari coals.

If you can beat Ultimate's price for canaries (for 15 boxes), I would buy from you.

I voted CCN because they go best with the nak you sell, but I agree with Ty, beat UH and you have an order from me.

Ty, do you get more of a discount on 15 than 5?

I generally use Japanese coals only, so either Golden Canaries, or Fumari.  I don't hate coconut coals, they have their uses.  But I've got a box in my closet that's been there two years and I've used maybe one layer of.  I just always reach for my Japanese coals.  Probably because I mostly smoke Tangiers.

'Rani

I voted CCN, but depending on the price I might or might not order from you. I get them for $15 out the door at my local shop. Nak on the other hand, I'll definitely be ordering more frequently. Nak mizo blueberry is delicious btw.

I generally use Japanese coals only, so either Golden Canaries, or Fumari.  I don't hate coconut coals, they have their uses.  But I've got a box in my closet that's been there two years and I've used maybe one layer of.  I just always reach for my Japanese coals.  Probably because I mostly smoke Tangiers.

'Rani

We have the same opinon :)

But for the coconut coals Ultimate Coco is owned by vendor name. like CH is banned vendor's name. but not sure what about GC's they good, but honestly i still prefer other japs over them.

But i would buy the Mya Genie coco coals. for backups or if people are ove rand wanna use them.

Edited by Chreees
banned vendors

chronics or cocoultimates i love coco ultimates cheap and great quality little ash. 
â€
due to fakes and ive heard  lesser quality then years ago i tend to stay away from coconaras 

If you can beat Ultimate's price for canaries (for 15 boxes), I would buy from you.

I voted CCN because they go best with the nak you sell, but I agree with Ty, beat UH and you have an order from me.

Ty, do you get more of a discount on 15 than 5?

No, but 15 is what fits in a large flat rate usps box, so that's what I order when I order them. If he can beat the price I pay for 15 (since that is what I will order) then I would totally go with him. I wish there was more of a discount with 15 than 5, though.

I have been using ultimates for about a years now and poverty them. My back up coal is AF coco coals that I can but locally for $3 for a 30 count box. Not a great price, but not bad. I would totally vote for ultimates tho.