Yesterday's Pickup:

xSoyer

Mahir was a regular here we know whose who. If your looking for bohos kasbah bazaar is the place for that. I would rather get one of bora's bases then a plain battal base just for the beauty and the craftsmanship in crystal bases especially Turkish crystal

You are correct in that Mahir is NazarHookah and Bora is Turkeysonline. Both the Battal vases and crystal vases Turkeysonline sells are nice and shouldn't disappoint anyone from what I've seen (unfortunately haven't gotten the opportunity to own either). As for Bohemian crystal it just depends on the maker/style of the glass (i.e. Nizbor tends to be better quality for boho glass than say Egermann). I own a BJ Glassorks boho from Kasbah.us and absolutely love it. I once owned a small Egermann frosted vase and decided to sell it because it wasn't the nicest boho and I just wasn't crazy about it. That's my experience and opinion, anyway.

The way I see it is a base is a base. It doesn't make a difference. My Lebanese base I my hollow Lebanese pipe is awesome but not pretty. I don't care though when I smoke its relaxing and I don't worry about how nice my shit looks I want something that lasts through the trials of coleman. But don't take my advice here's me Conway twitty. Just kidding don't take my advice cause I'm trashed and typing, now where is that drunk posting thread

Even though Conway Twitty here is drunk off his ass, I agree with him in that a base is a base. It doesn't have to necessarily be a boho for it to be nice. I love my Syrian trumpet vase and also my small red Chinese genie vase just as much as my Bohemian vase. They are very nice quality bases, and it would be extremely hard to part with either. So my advice when it comes to vases is don't get so caught up on whether its a boho or not. Just go for something that is aesthetically pleasing to you and will fit your hookah well. Except for those vases with cheap paint on them that are typically paired with KMs... Avoid those at all costs. :P

Even though Conway Twitty here is drunk off his ass, I agree with him in that a base is a base. It doesn't have to necessarily be a boho for it to be nice. I love my Syrian trumpet vase and also my small red Chinese genie vase just as much as my Bohemian vase. They are very nice quality bases, and it would be extremely hard to part with either. So my advice when it comes to vases is don't get so caught up on whether its a boho or not. Just go for something that is aesthetically pleasing to you and will fit your hookah well. Except for those vases with cheap paint on them that are typically paired with KMs... Avoid those at all costs. :P

Ah, well this pipe is mainly a showpiece pipe.. one that i don't smoke out of all the time hence the wanting the vase to look pretty..