Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Official Blazeshisha.com Vendor Thread

This is the place to check out all the low down from Blazeshisha.com. Special offers, discount codes, new products, the works.

We are now offering 50gr Blaze All Natural Shisha in all flavors on our website. Check it out and if you have any questions ask ; )

Joe

http://www.blazeshisha.com

Edited by mushrat
Links make it even easier to check it out. :)

You get what you pay for. Not to trash any other herbals but it doesn't compare ; )

Is the location listed a store? Maybe I should pass by. But at $5 for 50G im hesitant.

Edited by Subzero

Yes, I need to update the entire list too.

Press Release.....

Blaze Shisha Taking Hookah World by Storm

New York - Blaze Shisha is taking the hookah world by storm. With 15 explosive flavors to start, the all natural shisha is creating quite a stir in the smoke world.

The exotic blends are being called the best on the market with a strong thick smoke, amazing taste and consistency, Blaze seems to have cornered the all natural market with smokers lining up to get a taste of Santas Cane, Rainbow Explosion, Butterscotch Pudding, Hot Fudge Brownie and Long Island Ice Tea.

"We have perfected what we think is the best non-tobacco shisha in the world today" said Owner Joseph LiBrandi. "The flavors are all very strong compared to what is out there now and some are comparing the smoke to that of which contains tobacco."

Blaze Shisha is now being sold in the United States and Canada. They are also selling online to U.S customers. "We are always looking to expand to other Countries and are actively seeking distributors to build a relationship with abroad" said LiBrandi.

Blaze is planning on releasing another 15 flavors by years end including 10 more Exotic Blends. The Exotic Blends are what people are craving the most. They are unique to say the least. The names alone are catchy but fit the product well. All flavors come in 50, 100, 250 and 1000 grams and can be purchased on the website at www.BlazeShisha.com

y'all think 2.50 a bowl is expensive?? At least it ain't sugarcane fiber..I hope. :)

What do you guys think of a new exotic Blend called "Vampires Blood" which will be Cherry n Grape with a twist? Would you be interested in that ?

I think 50gs for 5 bucks is ridiculous I can get 200 grams of AF for that