Hi I'm Kayydubb

Welcome!

Pardon the guys, they have dreams about getting Pure Tangiers Blueberry Again!

Don't let them put you off... if you did have some you could have made a killing off them!

• 3 weeks later...
Haha it's all good. I'm not an expert yet, I'm human I don't know what my friends pack for me every time I smoke with them. Sorry for the delayed post on here btw.

• 1 month later...

OH AND I HAVE TANGIERS BLUEBERRY, be berry berry jelly. 

it still hasn't been smoked just sitting in the package lol. sorry chreeees one day buddy. not sue yet still when to smoke it.

OH AND I HAVE TANGIERS BLUEBERRY, be berry berry jelly. 

it still hasn't been smoked just sitting in the package lol. sorry chreeees one day buddy. not sue yet still when to smoke it.

I wanted so badly to Try to talk erica into smoking it.. But I woulda felt bad if you were at work :(

OH AND I HAVE TANGIERS BLUEBERRY, be berry berry jelly. it still hasn't been smoked just sitting in the package lol. sorry chreeees one day buddy. not sue yet still when to smoke it. Dude WTF?! I'm so pissed my BGB disappeared out of nowhere. I'm extremely jealous of you right now.

"bgb and blueberry are different flavors altogether and this mythical blueberry is no loner being produced, however apparently it was the bomb back when it was." Clearly I know BGB is diff than blueberry lol... I'm just saying that it completely disappeared on me so I'm pissed. It was completely sealed!