My New One... Ur Opinion?

• 2 weeks later...

WOW she's a beauty! how much was she? very unique look love the engravings! and love the trumpet base! 

Love the look. the design is novel... i wanna say KM may a model similar... but not with the hose holder... that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you manage to convert your lamp into a hookah?

I was very much under the impression that this was a tube of silver foil gift wrapping paper.

Is it Hanukkah already?

• Upvote 1

How did you manage to convert your lamp into a hookah?

I was very much under the impression that this was a tube of silver foil gift wrapping paper.

Is it Hanukkah already?

Looks kosher to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I paid 300$ (Australian dollars) it was a lot but I have to say that the only thing that I don't like about it is the fact that when the ice chamber is in use, it's really heavy and the base is not very stable on surface like carpet so I put like an old shelf underneath so its ok...

next time i will show u the one they had for 375$, that one is really awesome, but I am a bit lazy to go there, no reason at the moment, I would just be tempted (I would really wanna buy one of the modern shishas they have, they look really cool)

I definitely think it was a little more on the pricy side. It's unique but with that kind of money, you definitely could have looked into other stuff.