Something Girlie Tobacco Reviews

Chreees

Please place your reviews for Something Girlie tobacco here. Please start the review with the name of the flavor you are reviewing, such as "Something Girlie Peaches Be Crazy." Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Something Girlie Shisha - That's What Shisha Said

First, I wanna preface this review by saying that I discussed some of my original thoughts on this brand in a thread on reddit. After a short discussion with Bassem of medwakh.com, he said he liked my attitude and sent me 4 50g samples free of charge. Thank you

Initial thoughts: While the branding may not appeal to me on a personal level, I could concede that it was at the very least a fresh and unique take on the hookah market, which hasn't been seen in a while. The worry I had was where they were drawing the line between unique and gimmicky. Overall, I had a fair amount of hope for the brand as I know medwakh.com consistently puts out unique things that no other vendor carries.

Hookah: KM Trimetal

Bowl: Alien Mini

Screen/Foil: Kaloud Lotus

Hose: Fancy Hose v1

Coals: Cocoultimate

Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: EXTREMELY fine cute. The finest cute I've ever seen in a shisha. The shisha is undyed and a natural brownish color.

Nicotine: 0.5%

Base: Honey and Molasses

Smell: I've always been terrible at pinpointing smells, but upon opening this you are blasted with a melon scent that at first is reminiscent of watermelon airhead. If you really try to pinpoint the other smells, you will be disappointed, as this is chock full of different flavors, but they blend together oh so nice. The description from medwakh.com reads - "three kinds of melon, spices, a touch of cucumber, and some other flavors makes this our most complex and interesting smoke. No one else offers anything like it!"

Taste: Same as the smell, a very mild smoke, the cucumber and spices keep things very interesting versus the straight fruit flavors I've grown accustomed to.

Smoke: Clouds are okay. Not amazing, but this stuff can take a fair amount of heat, and then you can get some. I'd say it's akin to Nakhla in terms of clouds.

Buzz: I smoke Tangiers regularly (1-2 times a day), and this stuff gave me a SLIGHT buzz still when I smoked it. I would rate it above starbuzz, fumari, fantasia, etc, but below Nakhla and Tangiers.

Duration: 3 coco's - 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Gifted From: medwakh.com

Overall: 8.5/10 - I actually really love this flavor and I'm probably going to have to buy more, regardless of it being marketed towards woman. Good shisha is good shisha, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this stuff. The only con's I can think of are,

1. The shisha is so fine cut it's actually a bit difficult to pack (I did something similar to a nakhla pack. I didn't pack it down, but it wasn't fluffed at all.)

2. Clouds are average

3. The 50g's are expensive. The 250g's are fairly priced, however.

Would I recommend this? Yes, yes I would. Don't knock it til you try it, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by fuckthatvincekid