Bad Breathing Problem

yeah man i hear ya. well im just going to go with it being fixed. never thought getting a job at mc donalds would make my lifestyle healthier lol, but ive cut back on a lot of things. if it happens again ill probably have to go to the doctor, so ill keep everyone posted 

A lung function test might be worth getting done.

I had pneumonia a while back and after it I had these chest pains where I went really light headed and difficulty breathing, there were a few other symptoms but cut a long story short Dr said my acid reflux is behaving strangely. Acid from my stomach was travelling up into my chest and into my gullet.

I know the thought of going to the doctor and finding out there something seriously wrong is intimidating but do you really want to gamble with your health, being someone who hasn't had great health for 16 years you don't understand what it's worth until it ends up prohibiting you from doing so many of the things you want to do in life.

See a Dr, get analysed and do what it takes to get your health back on track!

MUJIHAD YOURE HERE. but yeah. If it happens again ill get it checked out guys

Haahaa, yeah I'm here bro. HA asked me to come over here and hang with her so I thought I would check it out.