Nickel Syrian For Sale: This Is A Great Package Deal!

its not actual silver its like glossy silver painting plate or w/e but this base is very well made i had it way before i got this hookah it still looks pretty new. than again i didn't use it much it was more of a display base.  Anyways Im in No rush to sell hopefully someone here can afford it :-( im in a bit of a financial bind... If i wasn't i'd keep it. It smokes great (barely restrictive) pretty open for a Syrian but not as open as a KM probably equal to a Turk pipe. It is also very shiny and pretty heavy You can do damage bonking people over the head with it... not that that is it's intended purpose but it is in the realm of possibilities.... If you guys want i can also throw in a nuhose / fancyhose w/e its called these days, w all the grommets of course for the jumbo base you need an Egyptian grommet which is included. 

Still No bites really Here's some more pics 

remember i can do shank only for 65 :-P that is a deal folks! 

Note the end of my feet in the second pic are not for sale... Sorry those who have a foot fetish... 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

65 with shipping? Thats a pretty good deal...

also no other vendor seems to have that style (at least in stock).

Maybe update the first post, with new pricing. Maybe you could start a new thread and sell the stem separate? (ask a mod of course, to avoid trouble)

Free Bump.

i can do 65 shipped for shank only but i'd rather sell it with the jumbo for 100 as this hookah cost 130+ shipping w/o a jumbo lol 

Also This hookah is new it was only used a couple times the down stem shines pipe is in mint condition with zero ware. Anyways ill ask the mods about updated the thread tomorrow Honestly i'd rather keep this hookah but with bills piling up im willing to sell. What sucks is this stem is very heavy i'd say about 5lbs if not more so shipping will be expensive especially with the base.

This pipe isnt used though I can show you the shank and downstem everything is in perfect condition. I smoked it once or twice actually a picture says a thousand words... 

Where the hell are the Mods? This was sold over a week ago! lol please close and move  the thread! 

Hit the report button right next to the MultiQuote icon.

This alerts mods, in the summary just say that the trade has been completed. It' a lot easier for us to report things like this than it is for them to skim through the thousands of threads on the forum.