Nickel Syrian For Sale: This Is A Great Package Deal!

This is a great pipe, new condition, very shiny, and very heavy. This is the Nour version of the Nawras 29G Very nicely engraved. 

Im going to sell this in 1 of 2 possible packages. 

Package 1 with the original Base includes a beautiful Nour wood handle hose, blue syrian bowl 2 250 boxes of nakhla (mizo Lychee, and Sweet Melon), and a 50 gram pack of AF Mixed Fruits. all for $130.00 shipped :-)  This pipe is 31 inches tall on the standard base .

Package 2 Of this awesome hookah includes a lot more :-) 

with package 2 you get a Jumbo base, Cobalt/gold flower etched base tray, Alien Bowl, 2 250 packs of Nahkla AF mixed fruits and the base from package 1 and a little more than 100 grams of Tangiers Welsh cream. So with this package you get a spare Syrian base with your jumbo, the base tray which makes an even more beautiful spare Ash-Tray, all for $160.00 Shipping included.  :-)  This pipe stands 33 and a half Inches with a bowl when on top of a Jumbo base and a base tray.

mixing and matching options is possible to contact me for details  :-) 

add 50$ to either package and you get an Electric Charcoal with a heat control function and a Kaloud Lotus :-)

Thank you for reading and good luck! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Depends on the condition of the Solid as this pipe is new. Why do you want to trade the solid anyways it's a awesome pipe! this pipe is great too though :-) can you PM me pics of the AF large solid? I always wanted 1 of those actually! lol 

I was looking to sell this pipe but way to figure out the Only pipe i would trade for! Lol 

would you trade for an Al fakher tall solid? :D

I know this game! Can I play? Can I?

C'mon you have like 10 AF solids i don't even have 1 leave 1 for the rest of us! lol 

I'm being trolled aren't I :-( lol 

took a while to figure it out :-( 

damn. in like 3 weeks i could have this >.< dammit all to hell

Well if It'l be here in 3 weeks you can still get it :-) 

That pipe is beautiful, The AF I have isn't in the greatest of condition TBH lol. I'll try to get some pictures tonight though

Well, Ill have to see the condition before making any agreements but if its not too overly warn out i'd go for it as I wanna get a AF solid. If its really warn i can't throw in everything as all the accessories like the jumbo base and lotus are very costly. If its warn out but i think i can restore it myself ill package the entire package 1 option plus the e-coal  if you want. This current pipe cost me a lot total because after the 130+ shipping i paid 32 shipped for the base tray and the jumbo i got for a good deal it cost me 35 :-) So i know im losing money on this either way. 

Anyways send me pics and if i can restore the AF i'd still pull the trigger and you have yourself a new Syrian with a rather wide Draw. Hopefully you guys prefer a wider draw as this syrian kind of pulls similar to a KM (almost as open).  

• 3 weeks later...

Bump!  I am now only selling this on the jumbo base because someone bought my other base. I can sell it with the jumbo base, and base tray and ill even throw in the Electric charcoal with heat control and some shisha all for 150 shipped. Package 2 is being discounted now :-) 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump again :-) Seriously Nobody wants all that Shisha and an E-coal on a jumbo and base tray with this beautiful nickel baby for 150 shipped? oh well :-(  

I'd give 80. Mostly for the jumbo

With the acessories its worth way more than 80... 80 gets you just the the pipe why would i throw in the silver and gold duel tone base tray, (its not colbalt black like the 1 you normally see) and over a kilo of shisha and a E-coal with temperature control for all the stuff  150 shipped is a solid deal (unless you have a wholesale hookup) idk what the wholesale price for this thing is but i paid retail it cost me 130+ shipping without a base tray and without a jumbo base... and w/o any shisha. If you can get it from 80 from a whole-saler good luck to you my friend. I put in over 200$ into it.  I am aware you're somewhat of a pipe Aficionado. You  know your syrians and all types of wholesale deals but with the financial situation im in I'm sorry but i cant take that much of a Low-ball. 

Again, Adam no disrespect to you but wIth all The accessories (Jumbo, Base tray E-coal and over a kilo of tobacco (4 250 G nak flavors) 2 100g tins of SS and 2 50G's of AF) and windcover and the fact that i paid 130 for the pipe alone (w/o anything) Proves this package is worth way more than 80 and if anyone buys all this from any vendor carrying it they would pay around $250 or more at retail for everything I'm including.  80 can get you just the shank on a reg base...  

No one wants the extras. I just wanted the stem and jumbo. That offer was not based on some wholesale idea at all either. It was a supply and demand market offer Edited by Adamrice23

Well im sorry but i cant sell her for 80 I paid a lot more and 80 won't help the situation I'm in If i get out of Hookah somewhere down the line and I'll be financially stable then i'd sell it for 80 or w/e the Market is i still Think just the base and Shank is worth way more than 80... I paid 130 for it with a shitty base not a jumbo in fact if you go there and check it still costs 130. so That is the market rate. 

thanks for trying. Well see what happens If worse comes to worse which i hope it wont Ill be forced to sell her. Looking back i wish i forsaw all this happening if i did i wouldnt have paid 120 for the Nour Spear (w/o any accessories lol May i once again say How lucky you are to live on the west coast where Syrians are a dime a dozen! lol btw how much is rent by you? Sorry for going off topic... 

IDK what you call a lot but in NY a shitty 1 bedroom is 1600 a shitty 2bedroom can go for 2000. The irony  is depending where you are here a Mortgage is just as much as rent and possibly cheaper in some areas...  I live in a 3 bedroom now with roommates of course we pay 3000 with 2 garage spaces that we rotate. In any case congrats on the house! :-) Someday i also want to pay a mortgage  I'm considering going as far west as TX but im looking more closely at NC, PA and Utah / AZ. Of course i gotta wait till i find a better job and my financial situation changes before making any serious plans... 

IDK im not really looking to sell it plus jumbos are pretty common and you have a wholesale account with south smoke. You can probably get a better deal anyways! Im looking to keep that jumbo on the Nickel Nour either sell both packaged together or keep both. It just fits that nickel pipe so perfectly! Plus jumbos are a common thing you can probably get em for 35-40 If im correct well you specifically can get em even cheaper with your wholesale hookups. 

• 2 months later...

BUMP.

Accessories an Base Tray Sold. This Is No Longer A Package Deal. All that Remains is The Stem and Jumbo Base. I edited out the Base-Tray because it was sold locally. Because this is a Busy Week I will only be able to ship on Monday If Pipe is ordered. 

For Stem and Jumbo i'm asking for 100+ Shipping If Possible for both. 

or

65+ shipping for the stem only. 

Thank you all, for your interest.

Final Bump! Stem and Jumbo Base 100$ shipping included! :-) I can't go any lower! If anyone is interested Hit me up!