Nakhla Mandarin Review

KnightHawk63

Good review but pack way more in there man, jam it in there, then poke the holes from the bottom with a skewer to open up some air flow. Nakhla smokes best when the tobacco sticks to the foil. You can get gigantic clouds with perfect flavor if you pack it properly and load up on the coal.

try packing a dense ring around the edges of the bowl, then sprinkle in a medium pack where the holes are, that should get you started off in the right direction.

Good review but pack way more in there man, jam it in there, then poke the holes from the bottom with a skewer to open up some air flow. Nakhla smokes best when the tobacco sticks to the foil. You can get gigantic clouds with perfect flavor if you pack it properly and load up on the coal.

try packing a dense ring around the edges of the bowl, then sprinkle in a medium pack where the holes are, that should get you started off in the right direction.

Noted, I'll try that dense ring/medium center sprinkle the next time I pack some Nak. I've been packing most things the same way as I used to pack AF, fluff it in and pack it down a little. But seems like another neat technique to do! Thanks! Also I think I might be interested in ordering a a box of mizo off of you! Haha. I'll PM you.

I just noticed you said Nakhla more or less right! Yay!

But yeah you need to pack WAY more in there. A bowl like that should hold about 30g.

Sounds good bud, I use turkish bowls now for all nakhla 

:D

Thanks to you :-p

The flavor is just so much better and the clouds are equal to a phunnel, definitely took a ton of trial and error, but I got it to perfection for sure.