Apple On Top Bowl?

It's okay.  The only thing it excels at it being easy to clean.  A wipe with a paper towel and it's clean.  

Oh, and the leaf breaks off easily. 

It's okay.  The only thing it excels at it being easy to clean.  A wipe with a paper towel and it's clean.  
Oh, and the leaf breaks off easily. 

lol looks sturdy to me!

I was thinking real apple head when I saw this

Haha yeah I was expecting the same thing when I opened my email about it. 

To those saying "I thought it was silicone", it seems to be a silicone collar around the base so you can grab it mid-session without burning your fingers, as seen in the video. 

Overall, I'd love to try it out, but Im no baller nor millionaire to spend my spare cash on it. It is interesting though.  

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't tried it so I wont pass judgement, I'd be willing to give it a try but I dont even want to spend the money to get a phunnel and I KNOW that will be good so I cant risk money if it wont. If anyone gets one please review it!

I like the fact that someone is thinking of New things to try, but this just doesn't seem like something people would want. It's expensive and from what I have heard and read, it's absolutely nothing special.

Hmm.....  Mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand, how often do you need to actually move the entire bowl after you've started?  On the other hand, I like the spinning coals over the tobacco.  Every time we move coals we force some ash down into the bowl.  This should eliminate that.  I don't generally like screens.  The holes are too big.  But the Mya Mikro has a screen connected bowl and it works quite well.   Soooo...... End result?  It is kind of cute, might have some minor value, but not really going to add much if anything to sessions.

'Rani

I just tried one at a friend's house, it wasn't that bad. Smoked as well as a standard Egyptian with some Mizo packed into it. I did like the rotating top part, was actually pretty easy to adjust coals if you placed them wrong without having to use the tongs.