Hookah Forum

I'm kind of in a hurry and need something to clean my hookah. I know people use those long brushes but where can you by them at. I will run to a store real quick if its something I can get local. Don't really want to order online. I've been looking everywhere with no luck

I'm kind of in a hurry and need something to clean my hookah. I know people use those long brushes but where can you by them at. I will run to a store real quick if its something I can get local. Don't really want to order online. I've been looking everywhere with no luck

Smoke shops usually carry them here. Otherwise i think you can use tombone cleaning brushes just as well. Check music supply stores

Check gun cleaning stuff. You should be able to find a thin, long brush that will work. Hurry now, run along to Wal-Mart! :)

Maybe it just the shops around me don't sell this stuff

Walmart hunting section!

Beer/brewing supply place. Lots of good brushes there.

Smoke shops usually carry them here. Otherwise i think you can use tombone cleaning brushes just as well. Check music supply stores

You stole this idea from me nate, lol i have lots of instrument brushes and u've seen me using them to clean out pipes lol

• Upvote 1

You stole this idea from me nate, lol i have lots of instrument brushes and u've seen me using them to clean out pipes lol

I don't know what you're talking about... :ph34r: ;)

if you have no brush try making a solution part vinegar part salt or part iso alcohol part salt, the salt will act as an abrasive and remove the residue left from previous hookah sessions

hope this helps