Nour Spear Brass Syrian Hookah

Chreees

Many People see The nour Spear as a second rate Syrian compared to that of it's Nawras Spear counterpart. I'm here to tell all the naysayers that is not true.  There are many differences between the Nour and Nawras Spear. Side By Side you can say the Nawras Spear is a little better looking and slightly heavier of the two, because of the tray of course. In some aspects the Nawras has advantages but not in all. Some people may prefer the looks of this Nour to its Nawras counterpart. 

The Nour Spear is an Amazing midsize hookah. It has this unique slightly restrictive but not overly restrictive Draw (better draw then it's Al Nawras counterpart"  The Design of this nour is stunning after you give it a good polish. to me it feels like it adequately combined styling cues from both he Nawras Spear Swirl and Nawras Spear Crosshatch. For is looks i'd give this pipe a 9.7 out of 10. The only aspect im not quite fond of is they put a rather thin cheaper ashtray while the Nawras Spear as a beautiful gold leaf and wheat design ash-tray which is a lot thicker and impossible to bend. This tray has a pretty syrian design, however it is flimsy and can probably easily crumple up in your hands, and no you do not have to be Lou Ferrigno to do that... 

The main Drawback this hookah has is the hose adapter. I'm not saying its badly welded or ugly. The welds are damn near flawless and not noticeable. The problem with the hose adapter is that it is very small. Smaller than that of a little Chinese mya hookah.  The downside of that is many hoses won't fit. Currently the only hoses that fit this hookah are The wood handle camel skin hose it came with, my fancy hose, and my Nammor hose (if you really screw it in there) My SS Pro lounge and Narbish hoses do no fit in this adapter but luckily i have my Nammor and caravan hoses that somehow fit. 

The best surprise of this hookah is the Draw. After smoking from it well many of you Al nawras fan's won't believe it but this pipe smokes better than the Nawras Spear. It is just a little restricted but the perfect amount of restriction. When i smoked my Nawras Swirl Spear i found it to be too restricted even with wide bore hoses like the nammor and the SSPL. It also came with a pretty Syrian Base and I think for the price i got it for It is an amazing hookah especially if your looking for a quality Syrian Pipe in these tough times. It cost around 110$ while its Nawras counterpart retails for 200. So overall you get a solid smoking pipe which is very beautiful, get a better stock hose, a better stock base, and save 90$ in the whole process. Another thing to point out is when you lift both hookahs The Nour version is slightly lighter than it's Nawras counterpart but that is to be expected with the thinner flimsy ash-tray and smaller hose adapter and smaller purges. This pipe was a pleasant surprise and quickly became my favorite smoking pipe :-)

Pros : Beautiful Hookah, Smokes like a dream, Purges quite well, came with nice stock accessories. nearly perfect welds that aren't noticeable at all, No visible flaws or cosmetic imperfections. Bigger port holes on the bottom than It's Nawras Spear counterpart. (that explains for the pull being perfect and not overly restrictive) bigger holes = more flow. Port hole's aren't too big like the ones in my Nour 29G which is perfect because i like just the right amount of restriction. 

Cons: Small Hose adapter, small purge. Ash-Tray not as sturdy as that of the nawras. 

Overall Consensus: A great hookah for a good price. If you can find one get one as they are also very rare. Looks beautiful smokes Great and comes with a beautiful base so you do not have to go out of your way and buy a boho for it. Unless you really wan't to and have the money! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN