The Pride Of My Very Small Collection :-)

looks clean bro, when we having that smoke session, 

whenever bro! I need more hookah buddies anyways. How you been? 

It's all so beautiful

Thank you, So are you :-P If your ever in NY come smoke w me! 

It's all so beautiful

Thank you, So are you :-P If your ever in NY come smoke w me! 

CREEEEEPYYYYYYYYY

lol JK jason.. but dat pipe doe ;)

Everyone is welcome to some smoke w me :-P lol plus i was just being nice :-P were all beautiful people on here but yea i love my pipes. They are my beauties! but yea maybe i should have phrased that differently didnt mean to have a creeper moment. I was just being nice though lol 

LOL i know man, just giving you shit. :P

I know! Still this pipe smokes so well! identical to my Nawras Spear. If it smokes like a Nawras can it be a Nawras? lol 

Now all i need is a new hose as my nammor went in the sale i had and someone broke that beautiful green handblown glass mouth-tip i had :-( so now my Social Smoke hose has no tip :-( Anyways im in the market for a new hose. Which would you guys say is the best of the best? i'd had an SSPL, Nammor, and a old school narb many years ago. What should i try next? im thinking KM beast washable but idk because it is very pricey ($35+ shipping @ 5 star)! What is the best and widest gauge hose you can buy?  

I got 2 bad-ass new wide gauge hoses for cheaper than a Beast with shipping lol.. So in a couple days ill be good. I use a Fancy hose too but its just cheap looking and just feels too light. It smokes very well though. So yea I'm fancy too! The new hoses will be posted when shipped This is just me being fancy before hand! 

The hoses finally Arrived! My fav of these 2 is the Narbish. Idk what version this is as the narb my friend has has much smaller tips. This version of the narb has a handle much bigger than that of my new SS Pro Reel hose. Both hoses have a very wide open Draw (very good if you have Syrians) I just never saw a Narb with gold threading before today the blue narb other ppl i know have silver threading. So that to me is a bonus because it perfectly matches my Spear!  If anyone knows what version of the narb this is please tell me. I got them at Juicymist.com for $41 and change after shipping so prices are very good :-) The Narb was 18 bucks and the SS Reel was 14 :-) All in all can't complain. i heard mixed reviews about the Narb but after using it all i can say is This Hose is awesome.  The SS reel has a very wide open however it is very still and not very maneuverable still it  matches my Syrian giant perfectly :-) 

So if anyone can tell me what version of the narb i got, thanks!  

• 1 month later...

Final upgrade to My Nawras Swirl! She is truly complete no more goodies for her! oh how i spoil her. 

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, looks just like a Nizbor minus that gold stripe on the lower neck.

That's what made me buy it! i wish they had more i bought the last 1 i think! 

The only Nizbor that i liked was the Nizbor genie. When i saw This i jumped on it. It's actually quite heavy. Quality on this is amazing. i was holding my Nawras by the shank and the base fell down 3 feet onto the wood floor and it doesn't even have a scratch on it i was shocked yet relieved it didn't break or crack. 

• 3 months later...

Very late update / Latest Edition after a few major subtractions. 

What's gone? Nawras duel-tone, and Nawras karokol 

Here is 1 of the Nawras styles Kasbah used to to sell a long time ago.                                                                                     

He called these the yasmeens I had two different versions of this but ended up selling 1 here is the other yasmeen i currently own.

Newestaddition_zpsaa0df1ac.jpg

NawrasYasmeen2_zpse9b30532.jpg

closeupofnawrasyasmeenV2_zps0475ef78.jpg

Rightbaseforthissetup_zps6c832236.jpg

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

You serious?  damn i really overpaid in that case. i had 2 of almost the same pipe (the other 1 had different etchings) but i paid 150 for each. I was going to get 1 for myself and 1 for a friend on her birthday but someone already got her a pipe and she really wanted something else so i ended up selling the other 1 and got her a pair of shades instead. $75 is a steel for this pipe as it is heavy and very well made. I wish i got it for that cheap. Did the seller know what it was? like what was the ebay description because i always search for Syrian and Turk pipes on ebay and always find the same Chinese / fake syrian crap. Also those fake pipes even cost way over 100. This is a legit Syrian, has nearly no flaws. As much as i love it now you make me feel like i was ripped off! 

eBay name is cpnnemos.

I know one sold for sure, I think the other one just didn't sell. You should ask him if he still has the "chrome" hookah and show him a picture of yours, he had no idea what it was! 

lol I don't have money now. Plus I'm happy with mine. My next hookah will probably be a Turk. It's still funny that person didn't know what he was selling. I just found his ebay store, he also has a lebanese pipe made with marble, which he labeled as a Turk. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hookah-Vintage-Made-in-Turkey-CHROME-Stained-and-24k-Gold-Hand-Painted-Glass-/261382251267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdb98a303

Personally I am not a lebanese pipe fan but for 63$, A lebanese made with what looks like marble is a steal, Any quality lebanese pipe is pricy. Someone should go for it. only problem with it is that it is missing an ash tray. if you message him and ask maybe he'll have it. If you want it you can get 1st dibs.