Calling Tangiers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the "less fruit/ more floral" vote. You mentioned a gardenia flavour, Tangiers, which sounds really good. I'm betting that lavender would be pretty good too.

apple pie/pumpkin pie, toasted marshmallow, pretty much any type of baked confection flavor. cake, muffins, pancakes, waffles and what not. i agree with the pie spices suggestion.any one remember that soda pop called Josta? it was like a strawberry banana cola flavor. PLEASE tangiers, look into that one.how about a ginger flavor?! i think that would be really good.BBQ would be really good. you could smoke that during a cook out or picniic.would dried fruit flavors work? raisins, dried apples, bananas, pineapple?i wonder what durian flavored shisha would be like....probably really gross.

I don't think lavender is GRAS. Taking notes...taking notes. Got it! Thanks. I wanted a violet flavor for a long time. Star fruit look pretty, but taste awful, in my experience. I love cactus fruit, they have the texture of watermelon but the flavor of kiwi...never could get a good kiwi flavor...Sorry Gunsboy, I don't specialize in flavor blends.Although I think your idea would be better without garlic...I'm gonna put some more work into a good kiwi...I'm getting the hang of these overly tart flavors.

F-Line Kashmir has become perhaps the most valued addition to my stash. If you like the Kashmir flavor, get it -- it's a great mixer. Wait... didn't I say this already? ... Kashmir is awesome. My roommate went away for the weekend, and when he came back about an hour ago the first thing he did was request a bowl of kashmir. He said he was craving it the whole time he was gone. He suggests a sage flavor. I'm not exactly sure what sage tastes like, but it sounds like a good idea. Gotta go... the crowd wants kashmir

Bacon flavor, now you're talking--or maybe we could compromise on a steak wrapped in bacon flavor. I love Brazilian barbecue.Tangiers, a nice, basic coffee flavor would be great; none of this capaccino, moca frapaccino bullshit. Coffee flavored coffee.Something hoppy would be quite delightful; you live in San Diego, go talk to the guys at Green Flash/Reaper and see what you all can come up with.Matt