Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
xxmalachaixx

Hello All!

Hi new guy here. New to smoking, and just about everything hookah related. Though im diligently reading and trying to understandwhat i can. Expect a lot of questions from me, haha. Though i will try to chip in to anything i can when im on. Working 2 jobs, at oppisite times of the day. The stress is half the reason i wanteed my hookah XD big music fan, pretty much like anything from country to hard core scremo. and everything inbetween, just not hard core rap. eminem/lil wayne are my fav rappers. Love to read, especially manga. also enjoy anime, Bleach being my favorite :D trying to learn guitar to, if anyone has some tipes for me, id love to here them!

Wcome :)

I do feel extremly welcome here :wub:

Mission accomplished. Welcome aboard matey

Hey man welcome. And I have been playing guitar for a few years. To start with I wouldn't spend to much a epiphany or fender acoustic should do. Bu once you start learning and enjoy it you can drop the major cash on a great guitar such as Martin or Taylor. I've had my eye on a Gretsch for a while but no opportunities yet

Well my parents bought me a really nice acoustic one about 5 years ago, not name brand or anything, but my teacher at the time said it was real nice and built well. At that time though, i was getting in some stupid things at school, and they took it away from me haha. That was over with, they gave it back, but never took the lessons back up, nor do i have much free time right now. Its jsut something that ive always enjoyed listening to, and would love to play it. and yes everyone, im very welcomed here, and have loved it so far! :D

Well when you get free time at home take the time to try teaching yourself a new song. Most people can easily teach themselves chords but reading tab is harder to teach yourself. But guitar playing is like riding a bike you will never forget how to do it but with each day you don't play execution becomes harder

i know how to read tabs, my dad showed me how awhile ago, cause he was my first teacher so to speak haha, well i guess i should say i used to know ow to read tabs. I learned the beginning to wasted years by iron maiden, i was slow, but it sounded good. Maybe ill play with it tonight :D

Just gotta get back in the swing if things even once a week is better then not at all

Yeah im really interested, but sometimes i get annoyed cause im not good at it. But i know you need patience for that stuff and itll come the more that i play :pp

Exactly and the better you get the more fun it is

Yes, eventually i plan to be decent with it. Nothing like over the top, atleast not in the foreseeable future :p unless i get real into it, which would be amazing haha :D