The following
Rules of engagement
River monsters
Ancient aliens
Life after people
Community

Any history channel documentary

Totally forgot....

Arrested Development... and it's resugence of New Episodes on NETFLIX WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Totally forgot....

Arrested Development... and it's resugence of New Episodes on NETFLIX WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I would really love for them to resurrect JERICHO!!  I have no idea why that was even cut in the first....and second place.  The story line was great...I guess it was just too close to the 9/11 attack that people didn't want to think about what COULD happen..

I just tried Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, and Kids in the Hall, all 3 failed to keep my interest :(

ive been on a castle kick lately,also constantly watch "H.I.M.Y.M" and i know its a movie but i have watched django unchained 4 times in the past 36 hours ( the movie is almost 3 hours)

I just got hooked on Hemlock Grove on Netflix.  Best human into werewolf transformation EVER!  

I've always hated werewolf movies because they're just so cheesy, but this one..... Wow, the special effects guys deserve kudos.  Lots and lots of kudos.

'Rani

I just got hooked on Hemlock Grove on Netflix.  Best human into werewolf transformation EVER!  

I've always hated werewolf movies because they're just so cheesy, but this one..... Wow, the special effects guys deserve kudos.  Lots and lots of kudos.

'Rani

I just finished the first episode.  Hoping to finish a few more by the end of the weekend...but round 1 of NBA finals starts today........so...decisions decisions.

I just got hooked on Hemlock Grove on Netflix.  Best human into werewolf transformation EVER!   I've always hated werewolf movies because they're just so cheesy, but this one..... Wow, the special effects guys deserve kudos.  Lots and lots of kudos. 'Rani

I just finished the first episode.  Hoping to finish a few more by the end of the weekend...but round 1 of NBA finals starts today........so...decisions decisions.

Wait until you see the second episode. This may be the start of a new direction in entertainment where series are straight to public media. Amazon is doing there own versions and independent filmmakers may be "self-publishing" in the future. I find that exciting. Instead of being stuck with only projects that have studio backing we will have access to independent productions from talented unknowns from all over the world. I love the creativity. The openness to communicate individual visions. It opens huge doors between people, cultures, etc.

'Rani
  • Upvote 1

I just got hooked on Hemlock Grove on Netflix.  Best human into werewolf transformation EVER!   I've always hated werewolf movies because they're just so cheesy, but this one..... Wow, the special effects guys deserve kudos.  Lots and lots of kudos. 'Rani

Wait until you see the second episode. This may be the start of a new direction in entertainment where series are straight to public media. Amazon is doing there own versions and independent filmmakers may be "self-publishing" in the future. I find that exciting. Instead of being stuck with only projects that have studio backing we will have access to independent productions from talented unknowns from all over the world. I love the creativity. The openness to communicate individual visions. It opens huge doors between people, cultures, etc.

'Rani

Yes, I'm loving what Netflix and what even Hulu is doing!  Coming out with original series is great!  Picking up Arrested Development by Netflix is crazy and I hope they pick up Jericho soon...but I don't think Fox (I think it's Fox who owns it right now) will release it :/

Just started Supernatural. Two episodes in and I am hooked!

Kids in the hall......stuie it HAS changed my life! I love futurama as well. Walking dead, jeopardy, big bang theory, amazing race. Dot really watch that much tv haha

Kids in the hall......stuie it HAS changed my life! I love futurama as well. Walking dead, jeopardy, big bang theory, amazing race. Dot really watch that much tv haha

I knew it would!!!!

• 1 month later...

giving weeds a shot. first 2 seasons were kind a boring to me. 3 and 4 got good, 5 got boring again.... Ignacio is the only good humor in season 5. gone this far.. .might as well see it through. 

Fringe

Game of thrones

Breaking Bad

Walking Dead

Top Gear U.K.

Arrested development

Scandal

White Collar

Royal Pains

Mad Men

Weeds

Rules of Engagment

Archer

Venture Bros

Bob's burgers

parks and recreation

The office

How i met your mother

Community

Rasiing HOpe

Initial D

Lillyhammer

All awesome shows or i wouldn't watch them 

Just started watching Hannibal. It's pretty sweet, it's a prequel to all of the hannibal lecter stuff, and eventually the show will lead up to and cover what happens in Red Dragon (from what I've read anyways). It's got Mads Mikkelson as HL and he does a stellar job. Also has Laurence Fishburne in it. The entire supporting cast is pretty solid.

giving weeds a shot. first 2 seasons were kind a boring to me. 3 and 4 got good, 5 got boring again.... Ignacio is the only good humor in season 5. gone this far.. .might as well see it through. 

Not a spoiler, but I feel I should tell you to not expect the ending to be any good. Weeds may very well be the strangest show I have ever watched...

Just started watching Hannibal. It's pretty sweet, it's a prequel to all of the hannibal lecter stuff, and eventually the show will lead up to and cover what happens in Red Dragon (from what I've read anyways). It's got Mads Mikkelson as HL and he does a stellar job. Also has Laurence Fishburne in it. The entire supporting cast is pretty solid.

I heard that got cancelled?

• 2 weeks later...

"The Rains of Castamere" (AKA Red Wedding) was such a good episode that it has made me officially want to read the books. I just started book one of A Song of Ice and Fire. As for the season finale, it felt like the ending of those movies where they keep going on too long after the climax of the film... I did like the foreshadowing of dragonsglass being used to kill the white walkers, though... Season 4 is gonna be epic.

Good to hear you are reading the books, I need to reread/relisten to them on audiobook because there were some storylines that i missed. There are a few things they could have used in that finale that would have been awesome but they didnt. Oh well next season all sorts of awesome stuff goes down. I'm a little worried about season 5 though because those books are a bit slower to get things going.

• 2 months later...

Started watching BBC's Merlin series on Netflix. They take some liberties with the original mythos, but that's expected. It's a good show and surprisingly funny.