Tv Shows....

Tyler

What are some of your favorite TV shows that you can really get into? I'm into all types of shows as long as the writing and acting is good. Spartacus just aired its finale last night so that opens up a slot for a new show and I'm looking for suggestions. Some of my faovrites right now are:

Spartacus

Being Human

Pretty Little Liars

Glee

Vikings

Game of Thrones

Shows that I've been told to watch that I didn't get into:

Archer

Vampire Diaries

Sherlock

Big Bang Theory

It's hard to get into big bang theory bc it's not on hulu or netflix.  The shows I watch or have watched on Netflix that I really like are:

Fringe

Supernatural

Breaking Bad

Eureka (funny + scifi = awesome!)

Warehouse 13 (takes a few episodes to really get into and get use to the characters, the guy in this is hilarious)

Dexter (not sure if it's still on Netflix...I haven't seen it come up for a few years now but that's how I got into it)

I've watched a lot more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.  From the looks of what you watched, I think you would like a few from that list.  Fringe just was added and it's an awesome series that is totally mindfuxing.

Archer

Big Bang

Bob's Burgers

Criminal Minds

CSI

Dexter

Family Guy

Fullmetal Alchemist

Futurama

Game of Thrones

Haven

How I met Your Mother

Parks and Recreation

Primeval

Psych

The Glades

Venture Bros.

Warehouse 13

Watching Soon, because of recommendations

Breaking Bad

Castle

Weeds

True Blood

Leverage

Justified

Series I go back to a lot and just watch for fun

Eurkea

Fringe

Kids in the Hall

King of the Hill

Married with Children

MASH

NewsRadio

Red Dwarf

Sanctuary

Scrubs

Sliders

Sherlock

Star Trek DS9

Star Trek TNG

Archer - Tried

Big Bang - Tried

Bob's Burgers - Never heard of it

Criminal Minds - Seen

CSI - Seen

Dexter - Seen

Family Guy - Seen

Fullmetal Alchemist - Seen

Futurama - Seen

Game of Thrones - Watching now

Haven - Never heard of it

How I met Your Mother - Tried

Parks and Recreation - Tried

Primeval - Never heard of it

Psych - Seen

The Glades - Tried

Venture Bros. - Tried

Warehouse 13 - Tried

Watching Soon, because of recommendations

Breaking Bad - Tried

Castle - Seen

Weeds - Seen and loved

True Blood - On my watch list

Leverage - Tried

Justified - Never heard of it

Series I go back to a lot and just watch for fun

Eurkea - Seen and loved

Fringe - On Watch List

Kids in the Hall - Never heard of it

King of the Hill - Seen

Married with Children - Seen

MASH - Tried

NewsRadio - Never heard of it

Red Dwarf - Seen

Sanctuary - Never heard of it

Scrubs - Seen and loved

Sliders - Seen and loved

Sherlock - Tried

Star Trek DS9 - Hate Trek

Star Trek TNG - Hate Trek

One of the shows that I go back and watch through again sometimes is Heroes, and each time I get pissed off they just ended it for no reason

One of the shows that I go back and watch through again sometimes is Heroes, and each time I get pissed off they just ended it for no reason

Me too! It was the writers strike that fudged that up though. It was going great until the strike happened and then the replacement writers totally screwed it up.

And crap...I was just thinking of a show right before I hit reply and now I don't remember what I was going to say. :/

American Horror Story

so bad :D
otherwise:
archer
supernatural
legit
criminal minds
big bang theory
arrow (Sorta kinda, started off good, but not as good later in the first season, only 1 season so far)
breaking bad
and a bunch more but Im out of time right now :P

Oh gee, where to start... In no particular order: LOST (my favorite show of all time), Dexter, Game of Thrones, Spartacus (still gotta watch last two episodes), Being Human, Vampire Diaries (kind of a chick show but it's actually really well-written), Weeds (started out great, ended badly IMO), Heroes (another one that started out great but ended badly), American Horror Story (love how each season is a different story), True Blood (getting meh now), Once Upon A Time (excellent twist on classic fairy tales), Revenge (who doesn't want to see the sexy Emily VanCamp kick a lot of ass??)... There's more I'm sure but that's right off the top of my head.

OH...Gotta check out Grimm.  (still wasn't the one I was thinking of last night but it's a great show)

Arrow is pretty good too.  It seems to be a mix between a sort-of Robin Hood and Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins.

The Wire

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

The Tudors

Boardwalk Empire

Strike Back

Battlestar Galatica

Banshee

Impractical Jokers

What is this Banshee show I keep hearing? Whats it about?

What is this Banshee show I keep hearing? Whats it about?

Its about this thief who gets out of jail after 14 yrs looking for his partner.  He finds her in the dutch county in PA and takes the identity of a dead sheriff and runs the town.  He goes up against a former amish crime lord and other main bad guys.  A lot of action and A & T lol.

Currently been watching Dexter alot and almost finished lost. It was good the first few seasons but started to get a little too much for me. Just got through the first 6 seasons of 30 rock and love that show. Others..
That 70s show
Walking dead
Family guy
I'll think of more

Ahhhh, how did I forget breaking bad and walking dead???

Probably bc you figured EVERYONE has watched those by now :P  I know that's why I didn't list it...nor Lost...I figured that's been seen at least once over by everyone by now (unless they stopped watching it bc they didn't like it).

lol

You guys have too much time on your hands.

Top Gear US and UK. That more than covers my tv time.

I got excited when I saw the Vikings commercial but then I caught about 30 seconds of the show and realized it was drama.

... Kids in the Hall... it will change your life....

This is true. I think it should be required material in high school. The lack of KITH is why kids these days don't have a sense of humor.

I'm a crushing your head, Stuie.

You guys have too much time on your hands.

Top Gear US and UK. That more than covers my tv time.

I got excited when I saw the Vikings commercial but then I caught about 30 seconds of the show and realized it was drama.

... Kids in the Hall... it will change your life....

This is true. I think it should be required material in high school. The lack of KITH is why kids these days don't have a sense of humor.

I'm a crushing your head, Stuie.

WHAT?!?! Just because I got a cabbage for a head!?!?!

I don't have a TV but I do have Hulu plus... I watch this British Crime show called "Wire in the Blood". It's about a psychologist who helps the police solves crimes. I guess like Profiler in the states. Its pretty good! I don't know British shows are more graphic or if I just haven't watched TV in so long but this show is CRAZY sometimes. Like spikes up peoples butts in torture chairs and stuff. ew. 

I also watch:

The Incredible Hulk (from the 70s)

How to Look Good Naked (UK)

Documentaries (usually on Revolutionary leaders and Environmental stuff)