Extra Profile Field For Your Stash

I was just thinking, while writing some reviews, that it would be cool to have a profile field where you can list what you would like to keep in your permanent stash, what you would buy again but not keep in your perm stash, and what you would never want to smoke again that you've tried.

Just a thought.

Oh, another cool thing might be where when you list it, you can link it to your review so people can read what you've said about the flavor if looking through your profile to check out what you like.

We have something for that. It's called "about me". since most of you have never entered anything in it it just doesn't show up in your profiles even as an empty section.

Go to your profile.

Click "edit my profile" upper rightish of the screen under the chat window. Black button i think.

5th setting down is "profile information"

Button to push that says "edit my About Me page"

Enter info, links etc.

hit save.

It will show up in your profile.

look at my profile and you will see it.

We have something for that. It's called "about me". since most of you have never entered anything in it it just doesn't show up in your profiles even as an empty section.

Go to your profile.

Click "edit my profile" upper rightish of the screen under the chat window. Black button i think.

5th setting down is "profile information"

Button to push that says "edit my About Me page"

Enter info, links etc.

hit save.

It will show up in your profile.

look at my profile and you will see it.

Not as cool as my idea :P

how is that any different?

you put what you like, you add a link to the review, make it a list, people see it on your profile..I'd think it was exactly what you were askign for? :)