Wek-Sos Collection

wek-sos

After owning a Fumo, Regal, more KM's than I could count, and a few Nawras and Nour pipes, I've figured out what works best for me so here it is 

KGwMqNl.jpg?1

Elmas 618

Khalil Mamoon Trimetal 

Elmas 632

Edited by wek-sos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I'm fairly new to Turkish pipes but so far the only thing I haven't figured out is the wind cover. I took it off last night, burned my finger, and then immediately went to fix my contact. Didn't realize how much a hot finger in your eye hurts...

Nice collection. Welcome to the forums. Stick around a while and make some frieds :) younwont regret it

• 8 months later...

I can't figure out how to resize so here's a direct link http://i.imgur.com/Tac82v6.jpg

El Nefes Pasha x2, one on a Chinese base (Turkish base soon!)  and one on an Egermann ball drop

Temsaah Scarab on Egermann

KM Beast w/ Lotus tray on Mya boho

Syrian on Mya

Elmas 632 on Mya

KM Trimetal on Syrian dish

edit - in April I said I was done buying and selling pipes, now I think I'm saying it for good. 

Edited by wek-sos

http://i.imgur.com/pcz1qS4.jpg 

Update! Turkish Crystal base has come in after a long wait. I got a text today asking if I would sell the Temsaah, so that's going away in a few days. KM Trimetal will be sitting on the frosted Egermann when that happens. Now all I need is a shorter Boho for the mini Elmas, that current setup looks too goofy. I want to nickel plate the Beast in the near future, possibly copper plate one of the Pashas depending on how much that costs. I never use the Syrian so either it is replacing a Mya as a Black leaf & zag pipe or I am selling it. Eventually I will hire an engraver to copy the Temsaah engravings over to my Trimetal. It looks boring. 

http://i.imgur.com/pcz1qS4.jpg 

Update! Turkish Crystal base has come in after a long wait. I got a text today asking if I would sell the Temsaah, so that's going away in a few days. KM Trimetal will be sitting on the frosted Egermann when that happens. Now all I need is a shorter Boho for the mini Elmas, that current setup looks too goofy. I want to nickel plate the Beast in the near future, possibly copper plate one of the Pashas depending on how much that costs. I never use the Syrian so either it is replacing a Mya as a Black leaf & zag pipe or I am selling it. Eventually I will hire an engraver to copy the Temsaah engravings over to my Trimetal. It looks boring. 

That sounds pricy. I wonder if its possible to nickel plate a hookah w 1 of those liquid nickel plating kits on amazon. I wanted to nickelplate my Nawras swirl forever. At the same time i don't want to risk fucking up my hookah lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking you could zinc plate which would be cheaper, and that's probably what Nour did.

Zinc! That's why I can't solder this plated Nour.... lol thank you for that info.

Plating the Beast won't matter now, I sold it (sadly with the Lotus tray) and a few other hookahs recently. 

So now it is:

Nour on Mya base

Trimetal on frosted Egermann

Pasha on Turkish cut base

632 on Mya base

(in the mail) Kamanja Beast

I think I'll focus more on the bases, get everything on a nice Boho before I buy any more stems. 

• 2 weeks later...
y2LqONl.jpg

Sold the mini Beast, Temsaah, one of the Pashas, and picked up this mini Kamanja.  It looks nice but the weight and hose port/downstem thickness is nowhere near the Beast or any other KM I own. I need to swap the downstem and the hose port with something heavier. A 10" Egermann is on its way (thank you Mark!)

I want to sell the silver Syrian but it isn't worth anything. Just trying to thin down the collection... 

Also a question to you all: I never use the Trimetal but it has some sentimental value... First "real" hookah after owning some Chinese. I bought it and it arrived after a long day at work. I raced back to my girlfriend's apartment only to see a note on the door from UPS. We drove through traffic and got so lost, ended up arriving at UPS 2 minutes before they closed. It was our first real "bonding moment" over hookah early on in our relationship. Smoked my first Tangiers in it and had a whole bunch of good times with my girlfriend and that Trimetal. Well 2 years later and she wants a watch, and I want an Elmas 639. So next month we are going to give some gift-giving. My question is this: sell the Trimetal because I never use it (even though I won't get much from it) or keep it tucked away for a rainy day?

I want that Mya Base under the little kamanja! I can only find the threaded version of that. :-( Can a threaded base fit a Syrian? Sorry for derailing your thread. great collection btw! 

Thanks for the tip ill probably just use the base my pipe came with, still I wish i knew where to find the Mya base you have. It sucks that mya stopped selling those and replaced them with threaded versions! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Aaaannnndddd the KM mini Kamanja is sold. Syrian is repaired with Mya parts and JB-Weld, and that's selling tomorrow hopefully. 

Now my collection is:

Elmas 632

Elmas 624 (in the mail) on 10" Egermann (also in the mail)

KM Trimetal on 12" Egermann

El Nefes Pasha