Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Hooked On Hookah

45 posts in this topic

Arcane, Hope the website was friendly to you after work  :rolleyes:, if you have any questions about anything we have please don't hesitate to ask. Being in NM and us in CO, your order will only take 2 business days to get to you, good thing we share a border together; plus its freeeeee. Have a great night and we'll anticipate your order, thanks.  

We are proud to introduce the latest addition to our 100g and 250g section on our website. Are you tired of ordering multiple different flavors just to mix tobacco??

Well now you don't have to! You can now mix your flavors at the low price of $7.95 for a 100g and $11.95 for 250g. Also to sweeten' up the deal, we are still offering free shipping on all orders. Visit www.hohstore.com to create your own mouthwatering blend now.  

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to pm or ask on the thread.

Happy Smokes! 

Righteous, just order a 250 of Watermelon Strawberry, will write up a little review when it comes in. 

hahah that it does! I will definetly be looking to you guys for my next order

Hey Spooky! Thank you for the order! We'll make sure its shipped out first thing Monday morning. You picked out a great mix and we hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions feel free to let us know on here or via email.

Fouda! We're excited to make your custom blend whenever you are ready to order. If you have need any suggestions for your custom blend please do not hesitate to ask. 

Thank you guys and Happy Smokes! :D    

Quick question, I was wondering how your Orange taste. I tried a Starbuzz citrus orange flavor that ended up being a little too sharp for my preference. Any flavors you'd recommend mixing with orange?

Our Orange mixes really well with almost all other fruit flavors we make. I never like to smoke straight Orange but mixed its probably our second most popular mixer after Mint. My personal favorites at the lounge are Blueberry Orange and Raspberry Orange... it gives your flavor a great orange cream taste. 

Heyo just wanted to get back to y'all real quick before a I do a full blown review. Major props to you guys, I got the 250 of Strawberry-Watermellon and a 100 of some sort of berry blend. I haven't tried the Watermellon yet but the berry is phenomenal, really it smokes like a dream. You guys are definitely my vender of choice. Also is there anyway I can throw you guys some bones for the shipping? I know ground to SC can't be super cheap and give that the shisha was only $11~. If y'all add a way to tip or something in the payment I'd be much abliged. Seriously amazing stuff. I'll try my hand at making a video review for you guys. I'm pretty new at this so I hope it won't be too meh.

Thanks again, if I'm every out towards CO I know where I'll be stopping by.

Hey Spooky. Thank you so much for your order and your kind words. We appreciate the gesture for the tip and shipping but it was our pleasure to provide you the shisha. All we ask is, please tell your friends about us... help us spread the word. We are a very small company and our focus is great products and great prices.

We are very happy that you gave us the opportunity and enjoyed the shisha. We look forward to serving you in the future with some more great blends. 

Thank you very much and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Just placed my order for 250g of Irish Cream so I can't wait to get it in and try it out!

Hey KnightHawk! Thank you for the order. Your order is ready to go and should be arriving 2-3 days from Saturday (minus Sunday). We hope you enjoy your choice! Happy Smokes!   :D

Hi CSprings Hookah! Hope you are doing well and welcome to the forum. Have you ever been to our lounge here?

Props for the Irish Cream! I'm thoroughly enjoying it, going to do my third session today I reckon!

Thank you for the feedback. We are very happy you liked it! Thank you for your support.

Hello! Could I also call in to place the order?

Hi Kaoz, sorry for the delay on the response. Yes you can call us to place an order. The number is 719-232-9190, sorry we do not have a toll free line yet. 

Thank you and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Hello everyone! We have updated www.hohstore.com and have added these options;

Mystque Ice Tip - $25.00 Inside the Mystique Ice Hose Tip are non-toxic packets of water that act like ice cubes when frozen. As the smoke travels through the tip and comes in contact with the frozen water packets, it is chilled to an epically cool temperature for the smoothest, iciest, and most enjoyable hookah experience imaginable!

Belgian 33mm quick-light box - $14.95 - Each coal lasts about 30 minutes. Great for quick use on the go! 

Belgian 40mm quick-light box - $19.95 - Each coal lasts about 45-55 minutes. Great for quick use on large phunnel bowls.

Belgian 40mm Natural coals box - $19.95 - Lasts up to 60 minutes per coal. All natural clean-burning 40mm coal that delivers a smooth, great tasting hookah. Best for large phunnel bowls and very easy to work with. 

Coco Nara - 16 piece box - $ 2.95 - 100% natural charcoal made from coconut shell. For a clean-burning, odorless and a smooth hookah experience, this is economical and environmentally friendly.

Coco Nara - 108 piece box - $ 13.95 -100% natural charcoal made from coconut shell. For a clean-burning, odorless and a smooth hookah experience, this is economical and environmentally friendly.

With all Hooked on Hookah Shisha orders you recieve free shipping on all products. Feel free to try blend any two flavors you'd like at no extra charge. 

If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you and Happy Smoke!

Well I ordered a custom mix, 250g of Pumpkin and Cinnamon, I really like the resealable bag that it came in, closed fresh and sealed. I also got a nifty wristband and a HoH sticker! Loving this mix so far! Perfect for this upcoming season!

Hi Knight Hawk, thank you very much for the order. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Pumpkin Cinnamon Blend... one of our best blends :D. We haven't updated our website pictures yet, we are still working on some artwork, thank you for the feedback on the new bags.

Please enjoy and have a great weekend.