Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Hooked On Hookah

45 posts in this topic

Watch this thread for official new and specials from Hooked on Hookah.

Welcome, Hookah On Hookah! Can't wait to see what you guys have to offer.

Hello HF!!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be on here. 

My name is Shady Eshak and I am one of the owners of Hooked on Hookah Tobacco. We are a hookah tobacco manufacturer and lounge that is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We have been open since 2005 and have won The Best of Colorado Springs Hookah Bar award since we've been open. 

We offer a wide variety of flavors at a great price!  Our tobacco contains no artificial dyes or preservatives and is made fresh weekly to ensure great quality and taste. What allows us to pass on the savings to you; there is no middle man. You would be purchasing directly from us – the manufacturer. Our feedback has been fantastic in our local lounges in Boulder, Colorado Springs and our growing customer base of hookah bars and smoke shops around the nation.

I have already discounted all our shisha that way no one needs to worry about any discount or promo codes while checking out. We would love the opportunity to earn your business, and be able to provide you with an affordable high quality product. Please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone, email or this forum with any questions or concerns.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a great hookah day!

Shady Eshak
Hooked on Hookah
6406 N. Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
719-232-9190
sales@hohstore.com
www.hohstore.com

Hope everyone is doing well. Here is a current list of our flavors. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
Thank you,
Shady 

Weird...I don't have permission to view the image...dafuq?  But looking at your site, it looks like you have a few flavors I'd love to try and at great prices!!!!  I just stocked up and my next purchase will be from our member Mattatrios for some Nak.  After that, I'll be looking to try a few flavors from you guys.  By chance, do you guys have any samplers?  If there is a flavor or flavors, I'd likely end up buying quite a bit of it.

Sorry about the picture but thank you for the heads up. We'd love the opportunity to cater you with some great tobacco, just let us know when you are ready. 

Here is a new list that hopefully everyone can view. 

tobacco-flyer-poster-full.jpg​

Is there a more popular shisha brand you would say is similar to your house blend?

Hey Vincekid, our tobacco really isn't similar to most brands that are out. It looks, feels and smokes a little differently than most brands. I'll attach a picture to this post so you can see what it looks like too. We use a fine cut  destemmed US Tobacco and it remains unwashed in our manufacturing process. Its a slighlty stronger smoke than normal and we've been told many times that our flavor usually around an hour and a half or longer, depends on the coals and bowl your using too. 

I hope this somewhat answers your question. Thanks. 

Tobacco.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=76722&p

I've tried a few of the flavours so far, not bad at all. :)

I've tried a few of the flavours so far, not bad at all. :)

Same...actually, smoking the Vanilla right now and liking it.

I love that Hooked on Hookah found its way on to here! Irish Cream is my favorite flavor by them. I frequent your Colorado Springs lounge :)

I love that Hooked on Hookah found its way on to here! Irish Cream is my favorite flavor by them. I frequent your Colorado Springs lounge :)

I'll be trying that today!  Vanilla was great and watermelon was great.  I'll be posting up some reviews here shortly.

The Raspberry was perhaps one of the better I have tried.

Wow! I woke up to all these comments. I'm really really happy you guys are enjoying the shish. Thank you guys. You guys rock.

Whats up CO_Hookah! We finally found our way here, it only took a good three years. Thank you for all of your support at the Colorado Springs location. Our customers are what makes that place awesome, so thank you for everything. Stop by soon and hang out for a little... I think I know who this is based off your interests :).  

Hey Vincekid, our tobacco really isn't similar to most brands that are out. It looks, feels and smokes a little differently than most brands. I'll attach a picture to this post so you can see what it looks like too. We use a fine cut  destemmed US Tobacco and it remains unwashed in our manufacturing process. Its a slighlty stronger smoke than normal and we've been told many times that our flavor usually around an hour and a half or longer, depends on the coals and bowl your using too. 

I hope this somewhat answers your question. Thanks. 

Tobacco.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=76722&p

thanks for the info, if it's unwashed I may have to pick some up soon! You guys should start carrying natural coals on your website too.

Smoking Blueberry right now.  I'm a HUGE blueberry fan and have bought blueberry flavors from multiple brands: Tangiers (though...blue gumball so not exactly blueberry), Nak Mizo, Fantasia, Fumari, Romman, Al Tawareg, and maybe one or 2 others.  This is one of the best I've tried, definitely going to be ordering more of this.  Contacting the mods to make a thread in the reviews section so I can throw up an official review.

Smoking Blueberry right now.  I'm a HUGE blueberry fan and have bought blueberry flavors from multiple brands: Tangiers (though...blue gumball so not exactly blueberry), Nak Mizo, Fantasia, Fumari, Romman, Al Tawareg, and maybe one or 2 others.  This is one of the best I've tried, definitely going to be ordering more of this.  Contacting the mods to make a thread in the reviews section so I can throw up an official review.

poor choice of wording there DR. :puke:

B)

poor choice of wording there DR. :puke:

B)

;)

Hope everyone is doing well out there. Just wanted to let everybody know that we are offering free shipping on all orders. No minimums, all orders. 

Just insert freeship in the coupon code section when you are checking out and shipping will be deducted. 

Thank you and enjoy the smoke! 

This is the first time I noticed your brand! I'll definitely be making a purchase especially since you offered that lovely free shipping code! :D I reckon I'm going to grab Pumpkin, Irish Cream, and Tropic Sunshine in 100g to give it a whirl!

Hey KnightHawk, I just updated the website a few minutes ago. You no longer need to put the coupon code to get free shipping. Anything you order now will just have free shipping in the total price included. I really think you'll enjoy all three of those flavors... they are all very very popular at our lounge in Colorado Springs.

Thank you so much for your interest and I really hope you enjoy our flavours! Happy Smokes! 

Hey KnightHawk, I just updated the website a few minutes ago. You no longer need to put the coupon code to get free shipping. Anything you order now will just have free shipping in the total price included. I really think you'll enjoy all three of those flavors... they are all very very popular at our lounge in Colorado Springs.

Thank you so much for your interest and I really hope you enjoy our flavours! Happy Smokes! 

Sounds promising! Any other really popular flavors? I do video reviews but I'm on a little break at the moment til my new job hours get settled which are they starting to so I will make sure to review those :)

Hey Knight, some other popular flavors that people order all the time in the lounge are Peach, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mint, Jasmine, and Cinnamon.

With the flavors you picked out people usually smoke them in these combinations. 

Pumpkin Cinnamon (with or without Mint depending on preference), Pumpkin Vanilla.

Irish Cream Blueberry, Irish Cream Raspberry, Irish Cream Mint.

Tropic Sunshine Peach, Tropic Sunshine Raspberry Mango, Tropic Sunshine Coconut.

Of course you can do anything, those are just how most people order them at our lounge. We also have a great Jasmine and Rose if you like floral mellow smokes.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I really hope you like what you try. 

Tropice sunshine Raspberry Mango sounds really really good!!!!! I may have to order some

Hey Fouda! Your logo looks like my logo  :D! You have good taste... I don't know if you saw on the previous page but we just changed everything to free shipping. This way no one has to worry about paying for shipping to try out our product. We'd love for you to give us a shot, if you have any questions don't hesistate to ask. Thanks! 

Cant' check out the website at work, but it sounds interesting....and I really like the free shipping deal.

I'll order a few things next paycheck.