Favorite Coconut Flavor?

Helloooo all;

I am currently searching for a great coconut flavor, and so far, my search has been pretty unsuccessful. My friend and I tried a great one years back at a lounge, but I wasnt able to find out the brand. 

So far we have used AF Coconut, but we didnt really enjoy it, wasnt close to our previous experience. 

Does anyone have any ideas? It can be more pina colada, but overall, we want that coconut flavor! 

Hope someone can shed some light on our search!  :D

Thanks, 

Glen 

Fusion coconut was pretty good, um im not a HUGE fan of starbuzz but they have a good coconut, and they have some werid like i think its area 51 flavor that is coconut with lime mixed its a good flavor but special occasion,  OHh i do like laylina coconut i have some at the house actually  :)

Pm me and i'll send you some

I've never found what I consider to be a great coconut.  Tried every one I could get my hands on, but they were all almost like super strength  coconut extract added instead of what I would consider real flavor.  For me coconut should be like coconut cream pie, or macaroons.  Sweet, creamy, with a faint roasted background note.  Even the master himself Eric couldn't pull it off.  It might be one of those flavors that is just plain out of reach.

'Rani

I've never found what I consider to be a great coconut.  Tried every one I could get my hands on, but they were all almost like super strength  coconut extract added instead of what I would consider real flavor.  For me coconut should be like coconut cream pie, or macaroons.  Sweet, creamy, with a faint roasted background note.  Even the master himself Eric couldn't pull it off.  It might be one of those flavors that is just plain out of reach.

'Rani

Ditto, some come close...not many... Kiwi is also unattainable.

I appreciate the suggestions! Seriously, it helps a lot. 

I am going to have to look into that Shisha on the Beach MIX line from Nak. I'll have to place an order with Mattarios soon :)

Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions. 

Pavo, Might have to take you up on that offer!

I appreciate the suggestions! Seriously, it helps a lot. 

I am going to have to look into that Shisha on the Beach MIX line from Nak. I'll have to place an order with Mattarios soon :)

Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions. 

Pavo, Might have to take you up on that offer!

yeah just lemme know grock also im smoking banana and coconut right now ;)

Cocojumbo is the coconut lime from star buzz. I didn't like it, too sweet for me. I don't think there is a solid coconut flavor out there IMO.

I thought it was a good flavor, but to each his own. and yah a true coconut flavor is just hard to find. 

MIxes are a bit easier to handle. I had Tonic Coconut Mint last night and it was pretty good, the mint hid the artificial portion of the coconut flavoring.

Tangiers Coconut is my favourite (yeah I know right?). Its not sweet really... its very oily but authentic brown coconut taste (as opposed to the green young coconuts with the soft pulp inside). Its great as a mixer because it adds creaminess. I recommend it usually if you want to add a cream taste without the caramel. I like with is New Lime, Strawberry, and Orange Soda. I've heard its also excellent with New Lemon/Lime.

AF coconut makes me sick to even think about.

I'm interested in trying the Salloum though...