Finally Made The Decision

Coleman

Alright guys so for the past few months living situations and money have gotten a little tight but things are picking up now. This monday im off to my grandfathers to purchase the car and then i decided I am going to be moving out of california. I will be moving to North Carolina to once again live with my mother and aunt. The reason for this is because there I will have the support I need plus I will be able to go to school and work as well. This was a tough decision but i finally made the decision after I realized how much I truly hate my job and how bad my situation truly was here. The only thing is I will be driving a car cross country, a stick car, and I have no clue how to drive stick, but I still have a few more weeks here to learn. Maybe along the way there I can meet some of yall I know for sure I will be stopping off in Austin to see my grandparents.

Good luck with the move; that's quite a change. Hopefully you will be aboe to take on some sights on your cross country drive.

Driving a stick is no big deal. Your gramps should be able to show you how to do it when you go to pick up the car. It's also a good skill to have.

I'm in Northern VA if you make a wrong turn.

this is a total hipster move, moving cross country driving solo. LOL

but on a serious note coleman THANK GOD UR LEAVING CALIFORNIA!!!

it sucks here lol

but good luck to you man, its a shitty drive that far. just get sleep becuase it will kick ur ass

Cole aren't you one o' them fancy schmancy "hipsters" the youngins always talking bout?
Y U no drive stick then?!?
Hahah I wish the best of luck to you. Rememebr to keep us all updated. Hope the move goes smoothly

Oh and +1 hass

Well Nate I would so totally come and visit you, I will tell you when I get on driving ill be at my dads for a little bit getting situated and figuring things out.

Good luck on your trip, Coleman.  Sucks we didn't get a chance to hang out while you were in California (which doesn't suck!!!), but hope things get better for you.

If you're in the Las Cruces, NM or El Paso, TX area...I'll come meet you.  Or worse yet, if you happen to be driving through Alamogordo, NM...you may miss it though.  It's like 10 miles from one end of town to the other.

well chreees we sorted things out and as for you arcane (not sure if you want your actual name said so i wont say it) Im stopping off in vegas for nate hopefully then off in phoenix, arizona to see an old friend of mine who lives there now, so id definitely be willing to stop in and say hello to you sir especially since las cruces is right off the highway/freeway that Id take from Arizona. chreeees if I leave early enough could I stop by the hotel and visit you too?????? Its not too far since im going to charlotte right on the border of north and south carolina and the freeway from nashville will lead me right to greensboro north carolina and from there its a straight shot to charlotte. So I could go from nashville (visit third man records, jack whites record store and then go off course to see you then head back to nashville) and like i said from nashville to charlotte is a straight shot on the freeway apparently, unless I surprise mushy with a visit and go off course a little. Shit I could meet so many of you guys now im really excited

If you do make it down, lunch/dinner is on me!

Fouda, Alamogordo is actually pretty nice....but, waaaaay to small and sparse for my tastes.  But, yeah...I retract my knock on Alamo and welcome everyone to come visit me.

Ya haha every time I visit it's so much more dumpy than I remember haha. As a kid it was abssolutly amazing tho! If I ever make my way down there I will for sure hit you up

I'm no longer in Nashville. I'm in West TN now, and a ways off of the interstate, unfortunately.

Damn it Chris I'm still going to Nashville I wanna go to third man records

Nashville definitely has some cool stuff to check out. Just brace yourself for the horrible traffic. I'm glad I no longer live there nor have to listen to hotel guests bitch every day about how long they sat in traffic. Tip: Drive through Nashville at night, or at least get on the south/east side before morning rush hour. I'll take Memphis and all it has to offer any day over Nashville...