Usa Holiday

Hey guys

Havent been on here for awhile still love hookah as much as I did before I will be going to USA in june till mid july and will be in LA New York and Vegas this isnt my first trip I went in 2008 and loved it Really looking forward to going again I am wondering is there many places I can smoke some shisha in new york not sure on the exact location we are staying in new york I think close to central park maybe but we have not booked anything yet.

I would love to have a smoke while there even with any members that close by more then happy to have a chat and a smoke,

Cheers

Mike

when i went to new york i could not find ONE single lounge. they have some law against hookah anyways. I found only small shops that barely sold anything

since you are going to LA thats the better place

i go there every year and its hookah heaven for me

In anahiem, orange county on brookhurst street there must be about 5 good hookah shops (i suggest dream tobacco) and also a few hookah lounges there

There's this place called "Temple of Ankh" in New York City, and it's a pretty solid hookah lounge. As said before LA has a wide variety of places so it should definitely not be a problem there.

Let me know when you come to Vegas. There's a solid group of us hookah enthusiasts here and everyone is always willing to hang out!

Thanks bro sounds good I am in vegas 6th july till 11th july

Let me know when you come to Vegas. There's a solid group of us hookah enthusiasts here and everyone is always willing to hang out!

Have you been to the lounge called the oddessy I think it is?

Have you been to the lounge called the oddessy I think it is?

I dont know of any oddessy here in vegas. But there one in San Diego I've been to. It's the "tangiers" lounge

@DJ groove - Awesome! I'm sure the fireworks there will be impressive too!

^ Full disclosure my friend knew the owner

Also, get a pipe per person because they charge that way if you share. It's bullshit.

Actually, don't go there.

mustang67n  what do you guys normally smoke

I don't go to lounges at all any more. They're WAY overpriced for the substandard quality. I smoke at home or at friends' houses and smoke tangiers or nakhla almost exclusively. Sometimes (rarely) al Fakher

Hmmm okay I forget the name right off hand, but the one I'm thinking of in Vegas serves cuzzins tobacco.

I don't go to lounges at all any more. They're WAY overpriced for the substandard quality. I smoke at home or at friends' houses and smoke tangiers or nakhla almost exclusively. Sometimes (rarely) al Fakher

Hmmm okay I forget the name right off hand, but the one I'm thinking of in Vegas serves cuzzins tobacco.

The Olive here serves cuzzins. It definitely has the best atmosphere of any lounges here. It's not quite so "clubby" and is much more traditional. They've recently added a "game room" with pool tables, beer pong tables, and even a golden T game. They also have a full bar and a full food menu. The service is at a snails pace, however, and the hookahs aren't anything to write home about. But when they add live music and sometimes belly dancers, it can be a fun place to hang out.

I have never really had a good experince with tangeirs yet as I never really got the packing down pat and with not being able to buy it in aus I really didnt order it much from usa so would like to try it out :)

When you're in LA, you should go down to San Diego and smoke at the Tangiers lounge. You might even get Eric to give you some packing and smoking tips. Either way, you will get to taste Tangiers as it was intended to be prepared.
  • Upvote 1

The Olive here serves cuzzins. It definitely has the best atmosphere of any lounges here. It's not quite so "clubby" and is much more traditional. They've recently added a "game room" with pool tables, beer pong tables, and even a golden T game. They also have a full bar and a full food menu. The service is at a snails pace, however, and the hookahs aren't anything to write home about. But when they add live music and sometimes belly dancers, it can be a fun place to hang out.

That's the one I was thinking of. I was just curious because my boss's cusion owns it, and my boss is always talking about it.

When you're in LA, you should go down to San Diego and smoke at the Tangiers lounge. You might even get Eric to give you some packing and smoking tips. Either way, you will get to taste Tangiers as it was intended to be prepared.

I would love to but not sure if we will have enough time while in LA.